Collaborate with developers on data ingestion to ensure high performing Data Processing, inclusion of Data Quality checks/balances with the expectation of an extensible data model adapting to new project requirements.
More Uses of the Reference Data Management Toolkit:
- Secure that your business provides leadership and guidance and/or directly develops MetaData Management progress and quality performance measurements.
- Make sure that your organization verifies all details of the client/product from a regulatory and control perspective for organizational Client Accounts.
- Deliver Data Architecture and solutions for critical strategic portfolio projects in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
- Establish that your enterprise keeps abreast of your organizations operational procedures and best practices in Business Strategy and process/Quality Improvements; using knowledge to recommend customized business solutions to internal clients.
- Establish enterprise level Data Security, Master Data Management and Reference Data Management guidelines.
- Orchestrate: directly impacts the area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results and contribution to planning, Budget Management and formulation of procedures; influences Resource Planning.
- Provide guidance on the creation and best practices around Data Governance, Data Stewardship and overall Data Quality initiatives and processes, as part of the overall data effort.
- Be certain that your enterprise acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level personnel on operational processes/procedures across multiple functions and/or departments.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture and client IT team as warranted to establish and implement strategic initiatives.
- Provide estimate, collaborate on project schedule, and contribute to project plan through documentation of tasks and requirements.
- Be knowledgeable of hardware and software capabilities and limitations supporting the functional system.
- Support the establishment of standards and guidelines in support of Data Management processes for monitoring and improving Data Quality, MetaData Management and master/Reference Data Management.
- Translate detailed business requirements into optimal technology solutions using AWS serverless, EC2 and other leading Open Source tools and technologies.
- Develop and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical Big Data platform, database and Data Warehouse Architectures.
- Develop: discovery and documentation of stewardship, key metrics, business term curation, Reference Data Management and reporting lineage.
- Organize: review functional and technical requirements, raising potential issues and participating actively in design considerations.
- Perform requirement analysis, Data Profiling, effort estimation for database and Data Warehouse design and development.
- Drive: leverage existing tools to create Data Visualizations and mentor the business to be self sufficient.
- Collaborate with developers and business user teams in considering about the new features and provide suggestions.
- Arrange that your organization serves as business owner of MetaData Management for your organization represents the business interests, requirements, etc.
- Develop and maintain system for effective review of procedures to support quality of financial data.
- Manage work with potential and existing customers supporting the pre sales / solutions team throughout the sales process, with a focus on front to back investment management solutions opportunities.
- Manage technical delivery for projects, designs processes, manage and drive execution with help of consultants and associates.
- Provide technical leadership in areas as master Data Management and Reference Data Management to reduce duplication and redundancy for core data objects.
- Become capable of designing, testing and delivering solutions to operational support for implementation.
- Follow established processes for configuration and Release Management to ensure that all project artifacts are managed, integrated, and versioned, and monitored according to standards.
- Manage design and Development Teams to bring customer driven workflows across legacy products onto the platform, starting with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and beyond.
- Lead: advisory subject matter knowledge (for key requirements as mpp) and trusted advisor on risk and control issues to management and staff.
- Be accountable for understanding Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Architecture and master Data Management, project life cycle phases, best practices, and processes.
- Collaborate with teams across the business and determine impact on the overall control environment of any noted issues.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Reference Data Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Reference Data Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Reference Data Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Reference Data Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Reference Data Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are your personal philosophies regarding Reference Data Management and how do they influence your work?
- Where do you gather more information?
- Are the planned controls in place?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- How will the change process be managed?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of your Reference Data Management agendas for the next 3 years?
- What causes innovation to fail or succeed in your organization?
- How do you gather Reference Data Management requirements?
- How can you best use all of your knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Reference Data Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Reference Data Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Reference Data Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Reference Data Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Reference Data Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Reference Data Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Reference Data Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Reference Data Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Reference Data Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Reference Data Management project team have enough people to execute the Reference Data Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Reference Data Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Reference Data Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Reference Data Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Reference Data Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Reference Data Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Reference Data Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Reference Data Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Reference Data Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Reference Data Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Reference Data Management investments work better.
This Reference Data Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.