Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Requirements Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Requirements Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Requirements Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Requirements Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Requirements Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Are internal management information systems and external reporting requirements identified, compared to current capabilities, evaluated and included in development programs as appropriate?
- Are you a researcher or practitioner in the area of resilience, adaptation or transformation, who is less familiar with the requirements of working in applied areas of development and aid?
- Are processes and procedures in place and used by line management, facilities, and organizations to identify and promptly correct problems to ensure adherence to performance requirements?
- Do environmental and operations personnel have an adequate understanding of each others requirements and processes to minimize environmental impacts and meet regulatory requirements?
- Is design and development validation performed to confirm that the product is capable of meeting the requirements for the specified application or intended use, where known?
- What happens when, due to new developments, states start engaging in practices that may be at odds with the treaty or at least create tensions with the treaty requirements?
- Has a participatory needs assessment of human capacity development requirements been carried out, based on existing and desired knowledge, attitude, skills and ability?
- Does the methodology provide input into the determination of the facility requirements, identification of training needs and development of operational controls?
- Is design and development verification performed to ensure that the design and development outputs have satisfied the design and development input requirements?
- Will the mobile visual experience be identical to the desktop experience or will it be scaled down to meet the sizing requirements of the mobile device?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Requirements Development book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Requirements Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Requirements Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Requirements Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Requirements Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Requirements Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Requirements Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Requirements Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Requirements Development project oversight?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the Requirements Development project performing better or worse than planned?
- Project Management Plan: If the Requirements Development project is complex or scope is specialized, do you have appropriate and/or qualified staff available to perform the tasks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Requirements Development project documentation?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the number of people on the Requirements Development project team adequate to do the job?
- Quality Metrics: Is material complete (and does it meet the standards)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Beneficiaries; who are the potential beneficiaries?
- Risk Management Plan: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
Step-by-step and complete Requirements Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Requirements Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Requirements Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Requirements Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Requirements Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Requirements Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Requirements Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Requirements Development project with this in-depth Requirements Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Requirements Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Requirements Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Requirements Development investments work better.
This Requirements Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.