Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Requirements Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Requirements Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Requirements Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Requirements Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 819 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Requirements Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 819 standard requirements:
- Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for your organizations applications?
- When you look for new applications to meet your business needs _ requirements are defined, software is evaluated, software selected, software configuration begins. But what about the data, how is this managed?
- How does the architect get to know from within the Designer tool that he/she needs to start the design process, once the requirements are approved and assigned a Release in the Requirements tool?
- Critical Vendors _ How many servers do you have in use with installations of products from vendors with complex licensing requirements, and from those who conduct stringent compliance audits?
- In addition to national laws and regulations, such as environmental statutes, are there local laws or regulations that will affect projects and the functional requirements to implement them?
- Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC) process?
- What are the inputs that support and enhance the design and development of RCM processes, the requirements analysis and the specification of RCM software in cloud computing environments?
- Has each task involved in the proposed rotation been reviewed with the Physical Job Analysis checklist to determine precise requirements and has a Job Rotation Worksheet been generated?
- What are your policies and procedures for maintaining development documents, including requirements, design and architecture documents, source code, binaries, and user documentation?
- Once functional safety requirements involve devices that are outside of the vehicle (other constituent systems of the SoS), how to ensure that these requirements will be guaranteed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Requirements Management book in PDF containing 819 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Requirements Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Requirements Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Requirements Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Requirements Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Requirements Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Requirements Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Requirements Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Quality standards - are controls in place to ensure that the work was not only completed and also completed to meet specific standards?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Requirements Management project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Requirements Management project baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation _ How will change management be applied to this Requirements Management project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Requirements Management project repository for each release?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this Requirements Management project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What significant shift will occur in governmental policies, laws, and regulations pertaining to specific industries?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
Step-by-step and complete Requirements Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Requirements Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Requirements Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Requirements Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Requirements Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Requirements Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Requirements Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Requirements Management project with this in-depth Requirements Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Requirements Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Requirements Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Requirements Management investments work better.
This Requirements Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.