Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Resource Capacity Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Resource Capacity Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Resource Capacity Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Resource Capacity Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Resource Capacity Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Do the service providers have linkages with other organizations or entities to complement resources, strengthen capacity, and motivate frontline service providers and beneficiaries?
- Which concept aligns business and IT assets, helps provide flexible IT capacity, and provides real time allocation of IT resources in line with demand from business processes?
- What increase in profitable revenue would your organization achieve if it consistently targeted the best sales opportunities with the right type and amount of sales resources?
- Has your organization established a dedicated implementation team that has the capacity, including staffing, resources, and change management, to manage the reform process?
- Should supply-side and demand-side resources that demonstrate the capability to satisfy the qualification criteria for that type of capacity be valued in the same way?
- Has your service considered which resources and assets could be bought in to complement personal budgets and increase the capacity and variety of your activities?
- Are your internal resources stretched to capacity and you lack the necessary expertise to identify all compliance gaps and security vulnerabilities?
- Is there a dedicated implementation team that has the capacity, including staffing, resources, and change management, to manage the reform process?
- Is rough-cut capacity planning used to evaluate the impact on critical resources of alternative production and master production schedule plans?
- Can a portfolio of resources that meet the availability requirement qualify for the same or better compensation than a dedicated physical asset?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Resource Capacity Planning book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Resource Capacity Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Resource Capacity Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Resource Capacity Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Resource Capacity Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Resource Capacity Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Resource Capacity Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Resource Capacity Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the informational communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a Resource Capacity Planning project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Quality Audit: What review processes are in place for your organizations major activities?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Resource Capacity Planning project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the format for tracking and monitoring schedules and costs been defined?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a pmo (Resource Capacity Planning project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Resource Capacity Planning project?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
Step-by-step and complete Resource Capacity Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Resource Capacity Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Resource Capacity Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Resource Capacity Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Resource Capacity Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Resource Capacity Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Resource Capacity Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Resource Capacity Planning project with this in-depth Resource Capacity Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Resource Capacity Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Resource Capacity Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Resource Capacity Planning investments work better.
This Resource Capacity Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.