Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Revenue Cycle Management Applications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Revenue Cycle Management Applications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Revenue Cycle Management Applications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Revenue Cycle Management Applications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Revenue Cycle Management Applications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Does the utilization review (UR) plan reflect a consistent process that is compliant with the UR standards as outlined in the Medicare Conditions of Participation (CoPs)?
- Is global humanitarian funding commensurate with global humanitarian needs and do you have an effective methodology for determining humanitarian needs in any one crisis?
- What stakeholders in your organization are involved in your organization community benefits process/structure to implement and deliver community benefits activities?
- Do you under-report revenue or delay recognition of revenue because you want to be cautious or because you want more time to review or get a handle on the data?
- Does the ur process ensure the creation of an enduring and auditable document for each medicare case that provides permanent evidence of your ur process?
- Do your credit information systems provide accurate approved credit limits, current balances due, age of receivables and other important information?
- What does a successful model that addresses consumerism and incorporates an integrated care strategy in an efficient and profitable way look like?
- Is there a process to ensure that the treating physician, organization and beneficiary are aware of final claim status before patient discharge?
- Do you prepare financial reports on a timely basis and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, rules or contractual agreements?
- Are employees engaged in sales, handling cash and managing receivables competent for assigned tasks, adequately trained and supervised?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Revenue Cycle Management Applications book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Revenue Cycle Management Applications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Revenue Cycle Management Applications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Revenue Cycle Management Applications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Revenue Cycle Management Applications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Revenue Cycle Management Applications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Revenue Cycle Management Applications Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Revenue Cycle Management Applications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Does the Revenue Cycle Management Applications project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current Revenue Cycle Management Applications project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
- Variance Analysis: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Executing Process Group: Is the program supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist for approving or rejecting changes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Revenue Cycle Management Applications project via agreements?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Risk Management Plan: Technology risk: is the Revenue Cycle Management Applications project technically feasible?
- Quality Audit: Are all areas associated with the storage and reconditioning of devices clean, free of rubbish, adequately ventilated and in good repair?
Step-by-step and complete Revenue Cycle Management Applications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Revenue Cycle Management Applications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Revenue Cycle Management Applications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Revenue Cycle Management Applications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Revenue Cycle Management Applications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Revenue Cycle Management Applications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Revenue Cycle Management Applications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Revenue Cycle Management Applications project with this in-depth Revenue Cycle Management Applications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Revenue Cycle Management Applications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Revenue Cycle Management Applications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Revenue Cycle Management Applications investments work better.
This Revenue Cycle Management Applications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.