Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Revenue Operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Revenue Operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Revenue Operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Revenue Operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Revenue Operations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What are the methods a sustainability officer can use to further integrate sustainability into your organizations business operations when the officer has no ability to mandate that it be done?
- Do you have the strong foundation, thriving markets, a slate of valued products and services, revenue and margin growth, knowledgeable staff, and efficient operations necessary to survive?
- How long do you estimate it would take your organization to move from traditional database development practices to a fully automated process for deploying database changes?
- How does sales operations work to improve sales productivity and effectiveness without becoming the dumping ground for any task that sits outside of the core selling roles?
- Does the licensing process or legislation impose limits to discretionary powers of the authority in charge of awarding licenses or contracts?
- What are the trends in tariff/tipping fee, revenue collection, and capital and operations and maintenance expenditure?
- Are there any other important changes that you would regard as significant that took place during your time there?
- Has your organization already adopted, or do you plan to adopt, a DevOps approach across any of your IT projects?
- What do business executives expect to discover from the use of big data in the areas of marketing or operations?
- Is your organization recruitment process tailored to parties of various backgrounds, skill sets and experience?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Revenue Operations book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Revenue Operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Revenue Operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Revenue Operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Revenue Operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Revenue Operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Revenue Operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Revenue Operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Beneficiaries; who are the potential beneficiaries?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying corresponding factors?
- Quality Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Cost Baseline: Review your risk triggers -have your risks changed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Revenue Operations project integration management relate to the Revenue Operations project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Revenue Operations project management knowledge areas?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Procurement Management Plan: If independent estimates will be needed as evaluation criteria, who will prepare them and when?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Revenue Operations projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
- Scope Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Revenue Operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Revenue Operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Revenue Operations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Revenue Operations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Revenue Operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Revenue Operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Revenue Operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Revenue Operations project with this in-depth Revenue Operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Revenue Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Revenue Operations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Revenue Operations investments work better.
This Revenue Operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.