Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RevOps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RevOps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RevOps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RevOps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RevOps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you extract the insight and data that upper management has come to expect while ensuring sales professionals have enough time to interact and build relationships with prospects and customers?
- How do you devise a process to obtain multiple views of demand without consuming exorbitant amounts of time and while providing value for the already stated who provide input?
- Have you identified any climate change opportunities that have the potential to generate a substantive change in your business operations, revenue or expenditure?
- What is the minimum information that needs to be communicated to provide sales management with an understanding of the progress and any problems in booking sales?
- How is the relationship between the operations manager and the sales staff different from the relationship between a project manager and the project team members?
- How do you take account of how the local operating context or specific business relationships may increase the severity or likelihood of a potential impact?
- Are there multiple initial fees before the business commences which should all be combined to compare against other franchise systems initial franchise fee?
- Can the supply organization accommodate the decrease in demand without significantly disrupting production, increasing costs, and increasing inventory?
- Should the sales, marketing, and product/brand management organizations all be responsible for providing demand input for the entire planning horizon?
- Are you about to enter an era in which a completely new approach to operations management is required, making everything that came before it obsolete?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RevOps book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your RevOps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RevOps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RevOps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RevOps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RevOps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RevOps Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 RevOps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular accounting reconciliations of contract payments, transactions and inventory?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the work performed reviewed against contractual objectives?
- Cost Management Plan: Is RevOps project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Contractor Status Report: If applicable; describe your standard schedule for new software version releases. Are new software version releases included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Change Management Plan: Have the approved procedures and policies been published?
- Project Scope Statement: Were potential customers involved early in the planning process?
- Executing Process Group: Does the RevOps project team have enough people to execute the RevOps project plan?
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the RevOps project scope statement?
Step-by-step and complete RevOps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RevOps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RevOps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RevOps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RevOps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RevOps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RevOps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RevOps project with this in-depth RevOps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RevOps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RevOps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RevOps investments work better.
This RevOps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.