Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What is so attractive, so specially tempting to the mind, that it finds it necessary to reduce the world of emotions to pleasure and its lack, or to the simplest psychological processes?
- Do you get the writing done and find yourself always self conscious, always worrying about whether your writing is good enough, always worrying about mistakes?
- What do you consider are the most common consequences as a result of poorly handled work with information, analysis and decision making?
- Why off shore when you can on shore and make sure your project team provides around the clock support once the project is finished?
- Do you experience any difference in the perception of your role between your closest coworkers experience and higher management?
- What are the key actions to be taken to move your organizations processes to the next level of development / maturity?
- How will you maintain participant anonymity and confidentiality in collecting, analysing and writing up your data?
- Do you feel a stronger adherence to the local manager or to the higher management as board of directors or CEO?
- What is your business offering on a product level that keeps it relevant and exciting for potential customers?
- Do you know, by the way, that appetitive means simply the share that your innate drives have in every emotion?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rework book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Rework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rework Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Rework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
- Planning Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative Rework project selection techniques?
- Quality Management Plan: You know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the standards or expectations for success?
- Project Charter: Customer benefits: what customer requirements does this Rework project address?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the Rework project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the best method for analysing the risks for different types of Rework projects?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
Step-by-step and complete Rework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rework project with this in-depth Rework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rework investments work better.
This Rework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.