Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk Management and Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk Management and Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk Management and Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk Management and Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 826 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk Management and Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 826 standard requirements:
- Do you look for vendors whose solutions are designed to facilitate your IWMS objectives. Do their solutions promote efficiencies, reduce costs, mitigate compliance-related risks and speed time to market?
- Has management taken a portfolio view to assure that the selected risk responses have reduced the organizations overall residual risk to a level within the identified risk appetite for the organization?
- Has management adopted an appropriate and cost effective array of risk responses at the activity level of your organization to reduce inherent risks to levels in line with established risk tolerances?
- As confidentiality, security, service continuity, and regulatory compliance become even more critical in the digital enterprise, what role should internal audit play in addressing corresponding risks?
- Many organizations are unsure who should be in charge of managing third-party risk: in your organization, is it a function of procurement, legal, compliance, risk management or information security?
- Another discipline that deserves attention in the GRC domain is the choice of the communication medium. Does the risk report always have to be an Excel matrix or a force-ranked hierarchical list?
- Funding and resources - how have decisions been made about the allocation of personnel and resources for the compliance and relevant control functions in light of your organizations risk profile?
- Is your organizations approach to governance, risk management and compliance integrated, holistic and organization-wide across the four components of strategy, processes, people and technology?
- Did management, prior to entering third-party relationships, analyze the strategic risk your organization is willing to enter into given its size, resources, capacity, and number of employees?
- What are the inputs that support and enhance the design and development of RCM processes, the requirements analysis and the specification of RCM software in cloud computing environments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk Management and Compliance book in PDF containing 826 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Risk Management and Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk Management and Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk Management and Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk Management and Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk Management and Compliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk Management and Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Risk Management and Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What do people write/say on status/Risk Management and Compliance project reports?
- Project Charter: Customer benefits: what customer requirements does this Risk Management and Compliance project address?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Risk Management and Compliance project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Risk Audit: Is an annual audit required and conducted of your financial records?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the limitations on pre-competitive range communications?
- Network Diagram: If the Risk Management and Compliance project network diagram cannot change and you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Cost Baseline: Review your risk triggers -have your risks changed?
Step-by-step and complete Risk Management and Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk Management and Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk Management and Compliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk Management and Compliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk Management and Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk Management and Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk Management and Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Risk Management and Compliance project with this in-depth Risk Management and Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk Management and Compliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk Management and Compliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk Management and Compliance investments work better.
This Risk Management and Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.