Review IT processes, risk, controls and compliance against leading practice, industry, or client frameworks, identify gaps in design and execution, and communicate issues and recommendations to engagement leads and client project managers.
More Uses of the Risk Management Toolkit:
- Proactively identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the clinical Risk Management program to assess, mitigate and manage risks to your organization across all service lines.
- Remain abreast of developments in Insurance and Risk Management by pursuing a program of self development, participating in professional organizations, interacting with peers, reviewing pertinent literature, etc.
- Drive material cost saves through negotiation of best in industry terms and pricing with credit bureaus (consumer and commercial) and other data, digital, platform and analytic service providers.
- Strategic thinking for broader risk connections across the enterprise, prioritization of risk management efforts against initiatives and identifying and planning for higher areas of risk focus.
- Provide reports on a regular basis and assist, as requested, in communication with senior management and the Board of Directors regarding the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- You learn to partner with divisions as various business units, sales, IT, and security to ensure information provided to clients is accurate and gaps are addressed as appropriate.
- Designing and implementing common practices across all your organizations locations, maintaining resiliency across your multi site environment while achieving synergy and adding value.
- Design, develop, implement, deliver and evaluate functional training programs that result in improving measures using standard work while consistently maintaining high product quality.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What risk management and internal control systems do you currently have in place to identify and control all relevant risks to which your organization may be exposed?
- Have you communicated and consulted with your internal and external stakeholders in developing your risk management policy, plans and risk management process?
- Do you have the knowledge required to make informed decisions regarding financial reporting, investment products, valuation results and regulatory compliance?
- Does the group structure provide enhanced services to customers, as enhanced risk management coverage for products and services, that avoid coverage gaps?
- How are your organizations processes for identifying, assessing, and managing climate-related issues integrated into your overall risk management?
- Which of your organizations risk management functions, besides the legal department, do you utilize and leverage when conducting investigations?
- Is the downloading of applications or digital data from foreign cloud service providers free from tariff or other trade barriers?
- Is the corporate standard for security risk management enforced and verified by an assurance process as audit or a risk review?
- Does the supplier achieve without-recourse funding, and how is the enhanced risk management/transfer achieved by the supplier?
- Do you follow your policies regarding routine deletion of certain voice recordings, email and other electronic communications?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk Management book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Risk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Risk Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Risk Management project schedule available for all Risk Management project team members to review?
- WBS Dictionary: Are your organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Risk Register: Assume the event happens, what is the Most Likely impact?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Risk Management project Manager?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Risk Management project team?
- Change Management Plan: Has an information & communications plan been developed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
Step-by-step and complete Risk Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Risk Management project with this in-depth Risk Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk Management investments work better.
This Risk Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.