Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Safety Critical Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Safety Critical Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Safety Critical Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Safety Critical Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Safety Critical Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Do you have assurance for the software supporting the service desks; will it be available when needed, of sufficient integrity and proof against leaking your service problems to all and sundry?
- Do the numbers of parameters declared in the function itself equal the number of arguments passed into it when it is called from a higher-level module?
- What leads you to be scared of things that are unlikely ever to hurt us, and confident in the safety of things that are truly dangerous?
- Is the error description intelligible and does it provide sufficient information to assist in the location of the cause of the error?
- How do you retrospectively make a safety case for the software, perhaps to meet new safety standards in the industry?
- Did the verification activities check the status of the control in a manner that could have avoided the incident?
- Why do you need the outreach program ÃÂÃÂ what is its purpose, and how does the project plan to benefit from it?
- How do you modify the software to meet changed functional requirements and to retain its safety properties?
- What controls are in place or could be introduced to reduce the possibility of the consequences occurring?
- Does the program correctly detect and deal with errors that might occur when reading or writing to a file?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Safety Critical Systems book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Safety Critical Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Safety Critical Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Safety Critical Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Safety Critical Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Safety Critical Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Safety Critical Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Safety Critical Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Safety Critical Systems project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Procurement Audit: Was the performance description adequate to needs and legal requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Safety Critical Systems project release?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the tools selected accomplish the scheduling needs?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your Safety Critical Systems project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Safety Critical Systems project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include Safety Critical Systems project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete Safety Critical Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Safety Critical Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Safety Critical Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Safety Critical Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Safety Critical Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Safety Critical Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Safety Critical Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Safety Critical Systems project with this in-depth Safety Critical Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Safety Critical Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Safety Critical Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Safety Critical Systems investments work better.
This Safety Critical Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.