Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Are your product management and marketing teams overloaded with tactical activities, spending too much time supporting Development and Sales rather than focusing on strategic issues?
- Does your organization ever initiate technology development in the expectation that returns will be realized solely through licensing revenue, rather than through product sales?
- Does your current sales process involve methods for providing business development personnel with Thought Leadership necessary for Targeting, Creating, and Shaping Demand?
- How will you use your creativity and competitive edge to develop the sales and marketing strategies needed to shape the future of your organization and your customers?
- Have you had experience in software product development in some way and see your interests tending towards the sales and marketing side of software products?
- How significant an impact has the strength of your personal and professional relationships had on your ability to deliver business results each year?
- Do you have systems in place to begin development of new marketing and sales plans as soon as implementation of the current plan is started?
- Will you set expectations for a new employee to development more skills, take the initiative, self-manage growth and add value to the team?
- How can content development and delivery capabilities be centralized for mobile and multichannel marketing initiatives and processes?
- Will managers understand what implications and effects choice of sales channels will have for the future development of businesses?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales Development book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sales Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sales Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Team Operating Agreement: What types of accommodations will be formulated and put in place for sustaining the team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do Sales Development project team members work in the same physical location to enhance team performance?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Project Management Plan: If the Sales Development project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in Sales Development project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk -will the new service or product be useful to your organization or marketable to others?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization use comparative data and information to improve organizational performance?
- Procurement Audit: Was the outcome of the award process properly reached and communicated?
- Initiating Process Group: Are stakeholders properly informed about the status of the Sales Development project?
Step-by-step and complete Sales Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales Development project with this in-depth Sales Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales Development investments work better.
This Sales Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.