Help organizations better understand current and target market purchasing patterns by building a multi channel and digital and Go to Market model, executing more consistently throughout the customer lifecycle execute and perform better and more consistently in the field.
More Uses of the Sales Enablement Toolkit:
- Manage work with sales leaders to support the day to day training management of the sales organization, enabling sales leaders to spend more time on customer facing activities.
- Manage ecosystem sales directors, partners, client teams and clients to ensure the high quality, value add delivery of your sourcing services in the Quote To Cash lifecycle for sourcing services, cloud and subscription management, and embedded solutions.
- Establish: interface with sales to determine Sales Enablement needs, and work with product/Solution Marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content.
- Methodize: Agile thrive in ambiguity, maintaining a relentless sense of urgency and realistic view of time (urgent patience) throughout an extended Sales Cycles.
- Manage work with your team on implementing a solid playbook for prospecting new deals and setting goals in terms of activities and strategic approaches to new accounts.
- Facilitate/deliver programs and technology (Onboarding, Performance skill Development, and management Effectiveness) that leverage Blended Learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensurE Learning is impactful and effective.
- Provide training and Sales Enablement, in collaboration with Product Management and Marketing, on sales and Salesforce processes, products/product launches and markets.
- Ensure you advance; lead Sales Enablement providing all sales teams, and other client facing teams, with the training, tools, and resources to increase sales effectiveness.
- Ensure you instruct; lead and optimize the Solution Marketing team for high growth scale and Best Practices to consistently deliver on new and existing services product launch.
- Identify potential training opportunities and coordinate with Sales Enablement to develop and communicate materials to all necessary business functions.
- Methodize: office hours in partnership with Sales Enablement that could be used to consider new releases, features, Competitive intelligence and current trends.
- Help manage a content repository of sales assets in conjunction with Product Marketing to ensure a centralized repository of materials that meets the needs of the sales organization.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and sales teams to help drive competitive take out strategies and influence Product Roadmap and messaging/positioning.
- Drive continuous innovation, launch new programs, content and tools to enhance overall excellence against goals and across the sales and Service Teams.
- Serve as the liaison between Sales, Marketing and Product to ensure alignment between teams and a healthy flow of communication to address current needs and prepare for future needs.
- Be the voice of the customers internally, sharing Process Improvements, feedback, needs/issues into the internal ecosystem, contributing to achieve better solutions and drive growth.
- Oversee: act as a content consultant and program manager; take a Design Thinking mindset to lead the strategy, execution and Continuous Improvement of programs.
- Ensure you handle; lead the development and delivery of a Sales Enablement and training curriculum that addresses knowledge and skill gaps and drive the success of the Sales organization.
- Develop sets of Sales Enablement tools that provide guidance on Product Messaging and positioning, objection handling and identifying target customers.
- Ensure you are Data Driven, organized and methodical, understanding the imperatives around the effective enablement of a sales/service organization with a particular focus on managing your internal content.
- Be accountable for partnering with sales and Sales Enablement leaders to create content and training that accelerates Sales Cycles, boosts win rates and expands renewals.
- Manage messaging capabilities, particularly related to conveying complex business issues and/or Industry Trends in a clear, concise, and impactful style.
- Oversee: partner with sales leadership to plan and execute enablement strategy that drive measurable, improved sales performance through content, training, and coaching services.
- Ensure you advise; lead thE Business unit efforts around KPI development and delivery, expansion of financE Business partners roles, and lead your data enablement transformation.
- Ensure your team complies;
- Formulate: share Best Practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the Knowledge Base working closely with the Sales Operations team.
- Collaborate with executive leadership, the board, and internal network to align new growth strategies and business models with Organization Strategy to achieve more targeted, measurable goals and greater market impact.
- Establish the goals of Enablement team in collaboration with stakeholders from sales, services, marketing, and Learning And Development leadership.
- Lead: work closely with sales leadership and Human Resources to establish a sales force Training Plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies.
- Develop and socialize strategic plans, drive initiatives and support sales motions, and enable sales acceleration, deal closure, and Cloud consumption.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales Enablement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales Enablement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales Enablement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales Enablement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Enablement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is your cost benefit analysis?
- Scope of sensitive information?
- What kind of analytics data will be gathered?
- What goals did you miss?
- How many trainings, in total, are needed?
- Which needs are not included or involved?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- What causes investor action?
- Risk identification: what are the possible Risk Events your organization faces in relation to Sales Enablement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales Enablement book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sales Enablement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales Enablement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales Enablement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Enablement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales Enablement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales Enablement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sales Enablement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Sales Enablement project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Sales Enablement Project Team have enough people to execute the Sales Enablement Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Sales Enablement Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Sales Enablement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales Enablement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales Enablement Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales Enablement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales Enablement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales Enablement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales Enablement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales Enablement project with this in-depth Sales Enablement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Enablement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Enablement and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales Enablement investments work better.
This Sales Enablement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.