Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales Enablement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales Enablement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales Enablement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales Enablement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Enablement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Do you have the technology needed to roll-up the forecast quickly, dive deep into forecast movement, identify at-risk deals, coach the right people at the right time, and measure KPIs?
- Who makes decisions about sales enablement technologies, what does staffing look like, what types of sales enablement technologies are being used and by what share of asset managers?
- Do you have the technology that enables salespeople to create contracts in real time, generate quotes, capture signatures, and nowhere each contract is in the signature process?
- How successful can projects be if team members believe that best efforts to enrich customer profiles for sales and marketing enablement will be mitigated by inconsistent data?
- What is the missing link regarding developing your new hires; meaning what does the individual owe your organization in terms of attitude, motivation, and accountability?
- How do you increase your awareness and visibility to service opportunities at the time of sale and through the lifespan of the equipment sold to your customers?
- How do you provide the right map to ensure your salespeople can master the critical aspects of job prior to being thrown into the deep end to hit a quota?
- Are your sales personnel and partnership channels conscious, motivated, skilled, convinced and equipped and achieving your desired business results?
- Will the reports run without human intervention and will the platform send the report as an email to a predefined set of email IDs?
- How do you experience profitable growth and spot opportunities for network transformation amongst existing or dormant customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales Enablement book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sales Enablement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales Enablement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales Enablement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Enablement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales Enablement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales Enablement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sales Enablement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in career?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the occurrence of defects and failures?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the budget of the Sales Enablement project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Sales Enablement project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What innovations (if any) are developed to realize goals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the Sales Enablement project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Decision Log: What makes you different or better than others companies selling the same thing?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Sales Enablement project tasks?
Step-by-step and complete Sales Enablement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales Enablement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales Enablement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales Enablement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales Enablement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales Enablement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales Enablement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales Enablement project with this in-depth Sales Enablement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Enablement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Enablement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales Enablement investments work better.
This Sales Enablement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.