Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales Engagement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales Engagement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales Engagement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales Engagement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Engagement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Are there any consultant groups or departments that are typically engaged in to advise on a purchase decision in your area or a process that is complementary to your offering?
- How do you and your organization begin to take steps to ensure that your future sales training investments will have impact and drive effective customer engagement?
- How focused is sales on advancing and optimizing the customer experience, enhancing customer engagements across your organization and accelerating business growth?
- When your customer calls in for information and is told that sales person is unavailable, do you really expect them to just sit there and wait for a call back?
- What will you need to measure to identify if desired changes in behaviour (Strategic Imperatives) are occurring or have occurred and the plan is working?
- Have you ensured that record keeping of engagement activities and outcomes is up to date, including public submissions and correspondence received?
- How will you keep your data clean without disrupting your sales and marketing teams who rely on accurate data to make critical decisions everyday?
- Do you have an installed base data lake, a central repository combining customer and asset information, including sales and reseller information?
- How do you reconnect with hot leads who never followed through and have been sitting on your organizations email list for a long period of time?
- Are sales invoices checked for error in quantities, prices, extensions and footing, and freight allowances, and checked with customers orders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales Engagement book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sales Engagement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales Engagement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales Engagement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Engagement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales Engagement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales Engagement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sales Engagement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization examined in detail the definition of performance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Sales Engagement project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Quality Management Plan: Diagrams and tables to account for complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Cost Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a Sales Engagement project two days earlier?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the Sales Engagement project objectives?
- Risk Register: Have other controls and solutions been implemented in other services which could be applied as an alternative to additional funding?
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the Sales Engagement project?
Step-by-step and complete Sales Engagement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales Engagement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales Engagement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales Engagement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales Engagement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales Engagement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales Engagement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales Engagement project with this in-depth Sales Engagement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Engagement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Engagement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales Engagement investments work better.
This Sales Engagement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.