Establish that your organization adheres to your architecture to implement sound and reliable software keeping business requirements and strategy at the forefront of implementation.
More Uses of the SAML 2.0 Toolkit:
- Initiate: you are involved in all stages of the customers development lifecycle.
- Pilot: thoroughly understand all aspects of your platform in order to account for the technology to all types of users.
- Be accountable for keeping business requirements and strategy at the forefront of implementation.
- Ensure you recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Evaluate requirements and design solutions based on Azure Active Directory platforms.
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects.
- Collect data requirements for projects and provide access to object resources accordingly.
- Enforce production support protocols and timelines as defined by the engineering support team.
- Pilot: performance is measured by delivering value to your clients, generating goodwill, trust and partnership.
- Audit: own business critical apps and access management systems.
- Ensure you lead industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications.
- Establish: agile IT - is your organization built around the cloud and offers a variety of cloud solutions for your customers.
- Head: implement, maintain and review new and existing identity/ security deployments for customers.
- Perform implementation planning sessions (ips) during pre sales cycle.
- Ensure a customers implementation adheres to best practices, and present the findings to the customers key stakeholders.
- Perform regular secure coding and secure design workshops for developers.
- Control: for various identity and security related deployments.
- Guide: installation and configuration of apache web server.
- Perform operational security review of feature implementations.
- Develop automation for security tools management and workflow integration.
- Be accountable for being a member of an agile, multi functional team producing commercial software.
- Identify technologies and solutions that could improve the security posture of your organization.
- Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Methodize: employee resource groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAML 2.0 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAML 2.0 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAML 2.0 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAML 2.0 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAML 2.0 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How does SSO/rest allow enterprises to extend perimeter to cloud-based assets, without forcing them to uproot what is already working just fine for on-premises systems?
- Do your system capacity requirements take into account current, projected, and anticipated capacity needs for all systems used to provide services to the tenants?
- Does the vendor support advanced authentication methods as multifactor authentication, SAML, SSO, Active Directory/LDAP, or other identity management solutions?
- How do you keep access to IT services simple, while preventing unauthorized or risky user activity all in the context of where and how users are connecting?
- How does the software support the ability to perform identity proofing and associated processes as interfacing with credit bureaus for identification data?
- How many applications are planned to be on-boarded for authentication/SSO functions and what is the overall timeline for application on-boarding?
- Does the SSO solution provide access to all password protected applications regardless of whether the user is connected to the corporate network?
- Do you manage all changes to mobile device operating systems, patch levels, and applications via your organizations change management processes?
- Do your data management policies and procedures include a tamper audit or software integrity function for unauthorized access to tenant data?
- Are there data stewards who are willing and able to work with you to facilitate proper access to and interpretation of any needed data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAML 2.0 book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAML 2.0 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAML 2.0 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAML 2.0 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAML 2.0 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAML 2.0 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAML 2.0 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAML 2.0 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the SAML 2.0 project need to be analyzed further to uncover additional responsibilities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the SAML 2.0 project sufficient?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined which shared services the procurement function/unit should be part of?
- Project Charter: SAML 2.0 project deliverables: what is the SAML 2.0 project going to produce?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you perform a Requirements Risk assessment and develop a plan to deal with risks?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Does the solution fit in with organizations technical architectural requirements?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the SAML 2.0 projects goal, purpose and objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for maintaining and advancing the capabilities of its staff, particularly in relation to the Mission of the organization, is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete SAML 2.0 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAML 2.0 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAML 2.0 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAML 2.0 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAML 2.0 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAML 2.0 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAML 2.0 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAML 2.0 project with this in-depth SAML 2.0 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAML 2.0 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAML 2.0 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAML 2.0 investments work better.
This SAML 2.0 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.