Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP ERP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP ERP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP ERP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP ERP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 967 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP ERP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 967 standard requirements:
- If the system is a local one, have you had discussions with the LSP about migration or integration with the NCRS and what migration/integration plans have been identified/agreed?
- If every company in a sector is using the same so-called vanilla software (e.g. an SAP ERP system) what happens to the competitive advantage from implementing IT systems?
- With ERP, do you think it takes less time to establish a work breakdown structure number (formerly job order number) after receipt and acceptance of a funding document?
- Within your code, how much time does it take to prepare a purchase request via SAP/ERP prior to forwarding it to the Approving Official?
- How much time does it take to have a completed purchase request approved prior to forwarding it to the Procurement Support Office?
- Are you using a shadow system (e.g., database or worksheet used by your code to maintain/track/report) financial data?
- What is the technical model for interfacing (e.g. messaging, data warehouse, email, robotics, data download, etc.)?
- Do you feel you have adequate support to address ERP questions/problems (e.g., User Support Services, Help Desk)?
- Can you use ERP financial data directly from the system without additional manipulation for reporting purposes?
- What resources or capabilities do organisations use to achieve competitive advantages through ERP-systems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP ERP book in PDF containing 967 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP ERP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP ERP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP ERP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP ERP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP ERP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP ERP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP ERP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During SAP ERP project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for these activities?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is it safe to say you can handle more work or that some tasks you re supposed to do arent worth doing?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the SAP ERP project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Activity List: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the SAP ERP project within budget?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions of contract comply with the detail provided in the procurement documents and with the outcome of the procurement procedure followed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Risk Audit: Does the adoption of a business risk audit approach change internal control documentation and testing practices?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have SAP ERP project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are People Afraid to Let You Know When others Are Under Allocated?
Step-by-step and complete SAP ERP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP ERP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP ERP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP ERP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP ERP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP ERP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP ERP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP ERP project with this in-depth SAP ERP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP ERP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP ERP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP ERP investments work better.
This SAP ERP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.