Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Scrumban Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Scrumban related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Scrumban specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Scrumban Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Scrumban improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Have functional security test scripts been developed and executed to verify security features, as authorization, authentication, field level validation, and PII compliance?
- Should you take a Scrum-based approach, a lean/Kanban-based approach, a continuous delivery approach, or an exploratory/lean startup approach?
- Is the team made up of multiple disciplines so that some may deliver a set of fully tested features by the end of each sprint?
- Is security talent embedded within teams, and is each team member from developer to security professional security-minded?
- How does a product owner ensure that quality is good when there are multiple teams involved in developing one product?
- How do you incorporate Agile/Scrum during a project where a vendor is involved in the implementation of the software?
- Why does Scrum prevent product owners from changing product backlog items that are being worked on during the sprint?
- What kind of things do you need to look at from your organizational perspective to make a given project successful?
- How does Scrum provide a higher level of confidence in meeting the end date compared to traditional technologies?
- Are security tools used to check software vulnerabilities, and do you decide on an action for each vulnerability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Scrumban book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Scrumban self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Scrumban Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Scrumban areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Scrumban Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Scrumban projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Scrumban Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Scrumban project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Agility. how do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Scope Management Plan: Do Scrumban project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Variance Analysis: Are the wbs and organizational levels for application of the Scrumban projected overhead costs identified?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Scrumban project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Change Management Plan: When developing your communication plan do you address : When should the given message be communicated?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management ÃÂÃÂ what changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Scrumban project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the key components of a Scrumban project communications plan?
- Activity Attributes: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
Step-by-step and complete Scrumban Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Scrumban project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Scrumban project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Scrumban project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Scrumban project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Scrumban project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Scrumban project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Scrumban project with this in-depth Scrumban Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Scrumban projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Scrumban and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Scrumban investments work better.
This Scrumban All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.