Partner with IT Leadership to drive a cohesive, enterprise wide Product Management program and enhance the SDLC lifecycle for optimal development, integration, and implementation of new programs, solutions, and enterprise Digital Transformation initiatives.
More Uses of the SDLC Toolkit:
- Develop an analysis to determine the current Agile and DevSecOps readiness, current SDLC practices and Project Management methods with the customer to determine the scope of transformation activities needed to become fully Agile.
- Secure that your team complies; focus on SDLC, client data encryption and protection, Cloud Security, Key Management and code signing, and product and application incident and Vulnerability Management.
- Involve in all phases of Software Development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Scrum methodology, gather Business Requirements and Interact with business team and other stake holders.
- Apply SDLC and Agile Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing concepts and practices to continuously assess the risks, condition and quality of products and releases.
- Grow as a leader by leading Business Rules projects through entire Software Development lifecycle (SDLC) to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of rules and Service Level Agreement timelines are met.
- Ensure you enforce; established expertise in development tools or Software Development lifecycle SDLC systems Continuous Integration, Version Control, source code repositories, build systems, package management, deployment tools, test frameworks, etc.
- Provide support for maintenance of the Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) software and other tools supporting core operational infrastructure.
- Drive software through the Software Development life cycle (SDLC) starting with Requirements Analysis and modeling though implementation, debugging, deployment and ongoing support.
- Engage early on with Engineering teams in the Software Development lifecycle (SDLC) to ensure that designs and implementations follow security best practices.
- Coordinate and execute system install, configuration, integration, patching, upgrades, and changes ensuring adherence to client SDLC, ITSM, and other Policies and Procedures.
- Lead the system development life cycle (SDLC) process and work with other IT teams to ensure all proper protocols are adhered to throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Identify where improvements and pain points lie and develop a strategy focused on inserting the correct and maintainable technologies Manage technical projects through the SDLC process and/or an Agile, iterative process.
- Organize: integration of security requirements and design review into SDLC and driving remediation of application Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing tasks.
- Orchestrate: implementation and support of Web Application firewall capabilities into corporate development SDLC processes across public cloud and on premise environments.
- Utilize SDLC (system development life cycle) or Agile processes for developing applications/programs through investigation, analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Be accountable for ensuring compliance with SDLC Policies and Procedures Directing, coordinating, and tracking the activities of delivery center staff associated with the project.
- Create and support an Agile SDLC process for a complex enterprise Identity Management product in partnership with engineering managers and Product Managers.
- Ensure you standardize; lead Process Management and improvement champions Continuous Improvement and adoption of Project Management and system development life cycle (SDLC) best practices using innovative ideas to increase effectiveness.
- Ensure that designed solutions are successfully implemented and delivered; and participates in all phases of the SDLC process (design, develop, test and deploy).
- Lead: actively lead the development process by participating in formal and informal review at all stages of the SDLC to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, potential problems, quality, or mitigate risks.
- Confirm you introduce; understand Cybersecurity principles; identify and address impacts to ensure solutions architecture designs comply with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Provide IT Business Analysis support for a large IT PMO with focus on Requirements Management, Business Process documentation and standardization, supporting the SDLC activities, and supporting process workflow analysis and documentation.
- Confirm your planning ensures that security vulnerabilities are assesses, identified, and contained, and risks are minimized spanning the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Assure your project develops and maintains a test governance model in keeping with your SDLC practices for Waterfall and Agile projects, based on industry best practices.
- Confirm your venture leads teams through all technology Solution Development phases by ensuring teams understand and adhere to organization methodology, policies, standards, and controls; ensures team members are trained in SDLC methodologies, models, and processes.
- Manage work with your Solution Architecture and other team members to ensure proper application of all phases of the Systems Development life cycle (SDLC), and that completion dates are met.
- Provide Thought Leadership to staff and clients related to Solution Architecture, solution capabilities, applied SDLC and application maintenance operations.
- Be accountable for collaborating with developers to promote the concept of performance engineering during all phases of the SDLC to detect and correct performance issues earlier in the lifecycle.
- Ensure you challenge; build and maintain integrated project development schedules that account for internal / external dependencies, differing SDLC approaches, numerous constraints, and adequately factor in contingency for unplanned delays.
- Be accountable for ensuring great ideas translate to the functional specifications and partners with other disciplines to solicit end User Feedback throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SDLC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SDLC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SDLC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SDLC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SDLC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is SDLC dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- How sensitive must the SDLC strategy be to cost?
- Who needs to know about SDLC?
- What needs improvement? Why?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Explorations of the frontiers of SDLC will help you build influence, improve SDLC, optimize Decision Making, and sustain change, what is your approach?
- Are events managed to resolution?
- How frequently do you track SDLC measures?
- Who do you want your customers to become?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SDLC book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SDLC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SDLC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SDLC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SDLC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SDLC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SDLC Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SDLC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SDLC project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SDLC project team have enough people to execute the SDLC project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SDLC project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SDLC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SDLC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SDLC Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SDLC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SDLC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SDLC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SDLC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SDLC project with this in-depth SDLC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SDLC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SDLC and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SDLC investments work better.
This SDLC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.