Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secondary mortgage market Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secondary mortgage market related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secondary mortgage market specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secondary mortgage market Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 960 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secondary mortgage market improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 960 standard requirements:
- Has management conducted a comprehensive evaluation of the entirety of enterprise Risk Management at least once every three years or sooner if a major strategy or management change occurs, a program is added or deleted, changes in economic or political conditions exist, or changes in operations or methods of processing information have occurred?
- Have the IT security cost for all investments/projects been integrated in to the overall cost including (certification and accreditation/re-accreditation, system security plan, risk assessment, privacy impact assessment, configuration/patch management, security control testing and evaluation, and contingency planning/testing)?
- Is the full extent of a given risk and its priority compared to other risks understood? Failure to address the most important risks first leads to dangerous exposures. Nearly all managers believe that their risks are the most important in the enterprise (or at least they say so) but whose risks really matter most?
- Does the information infrastructure convert raw data into more meaningful, relevant information to create knowledgeable and wise decisions that assists personnel in carrying out their enterprise Risk Management and other responsibilities?
- Is management periodically considering advise from external parties (e.g., customers, vendors and others doing business with the entity, external auditors, and regulators) on the functioning of an entitys enterprise Risk Management?
- Has management taken a portfolio view to assure that the selected risk responses have reduced the organizations overall residual risk to a level within the identified risk appetite for the organization?
- Are findings of enterprise Risk Management deficiencies reported to the individual responsible for the function or activity involved, as well as to at least one level of management above that person?
- Has management adopted an appropriate and cost effective array of risk responses at the activity level of the organization to reduce inherent risks to levels in line with established risk tolerances?
- Another discipline that deserves attention in the GRC domain is the choice of the communication medium. Does the risk report always have to be an Excel matrix or a force-ranked hierarchical list?
- Is the organizations approach to governance, risk management and compliance integrated, holistic and organization-wide across the four components of strategy, processes, people and technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secondary mortgage market book in PDF containing 960 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Secondary mortgage market self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secondary mortgage market Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secondary mortgage market areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secondary mortgage market Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secondary mortgage market projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secondary mortgage market Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Secondary mortgage market project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Are stakeholders properly informed about the status of the Secondary mortgage market project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Secondary mortgage market project?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the Secondary mortgage market project in less that xx days?
- WBS Dictionary: Are internal budgets for authorized, and not priced changes based on the contractors resource plan for accomplishing the work?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Quality Audit: Are multiple statements on the same issue consistent with each other?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the Secondary mortgage market project?
- Change Management Plan: Impact of systems implementation on organization change?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What distinguishes one organization from another in this area?
Step-by-step and complete Secondary mortgage market Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secondary mortgage market project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secondary mortgage market project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secondary mortgage market project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secondary mortgage market project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secondary mortgage market project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secondary mortgage market project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secondary mortgage market project with this in-depth Secondary mortgage market Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secondary mortgage market projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secondary mortgage market and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secondary mortgage market investments work better.
This Secondary mortgage market All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.