Ensure compliance across everything you do to ensure that the process is accurate, documentation is clean and in accordance with regulation, and help continue to drive compliance across post closing processes.
More Uses of the Secondary Mortgage Market Toolkit:
- Comply with organization Policies and Procedures, Regulatory Requirements and investor guidelines.
- Supervise: after a sale has been finalized, the closer also ensures that all documents are properly recorded and delivered.
- Pilot: interpersonal relationships maintains stable performance and emotional control when faced with opposition and pressure from others and/or stressful conditions.
- Ensure new client implementations and ongoing training are managed and completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Control: customer centric considers the impact on internal and external customers when carrying out ones own job tasks.
- Be accountable for researching market areas and developing a personal marketing strategy to identify contacts and potential customersand making calls outside the office to develop and maintain relationships.
- Adhere to quality Customer Service parameters; conform with and abide by written Policies and Procedures for your organization.
- Standardize: optimal blue/ secondary market technologies mortgage trading analysis.
- Coordinate: review property appraisals to ensure collateral acceptability in accordance with corporate, organization and investor standards.
- Be certain that your team complies; with organization procedures and follows regulatory, operational and security guidelines.
- Provide quality, accurate and timely service to mortgage staff and establish and maintain relationships with secondary market investors.
- Provide Cost allocation tracking information to Secondary Market business partners.
- Be certain that your organization complies; sets the standards for staff on professionalism, Customer Service, teamwork and attendance as evidenced by management observations.
- Make sure that your team establishes and maintains secondary market investor relations by hosting and attending meetings.
- Control: order and review automated valuations to ensure collateral value is properly supported.
- Identify training and coaching opportunities for management based on Quality Control review defects.
- Ensure that your organizations Policies and Procedures, code of conduct, and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with.
- Manage work with management in developing standards for Risk Management activities, and coordinate periodic monitoring training for other Account Executives.
- Ensure you join; lead process and distribute daily/weekly/monthly Secondary Marketing reports.
- Maintain and foster positive relationships with customers and business partners.
- Ensure you have seen, reviewed, and audited mortgage forms, documents, lending files.
- Be accountable for ensuring that appropriate disclosures have been prepared and delivered in accordance with organization policy and Regulatory Requirements.
- Compare investor pricing and prepare daily rate sheet for Lending staff.
- Become capable of handling customer and employee contact situations tactfully and professionally.
- Evaluate: lock confirmation and communication of daily rate and pricing changes.
- Confirm your corporation acts as liaison with all departments to maintain current training and program accuracy.
- Arrange that your corporation stays current with industry knowledge and regulations by completing Training Sessions as scheduled.
- Seek opportunities to improve skills through cross training offered by your organization.
- Develop: motivation and initiative are essential, along with skills in organization and flexibility in scheduling.
- Secure that your corporation provides quality, accurate and timely Customer Service internally and externally.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secondary Mortgage Market Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secondary Mortgage Market related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secondary Mortgage Market specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secondary Mortgage Market Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secondary Mortgage Market improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you track customer value, profitability or financial return, organizational success, and sustainability?
- What are the essentials of internal Secondary Mortgage Market management?
- Where is Secondary Mortgage Market data gathered?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by Secondary Mortgage Market?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Are problem definition and motivation clearly presented?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Secondary Mortgage Market workforce satisfaction, how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What are the costs and benefits?
- What is in the scope and what is not in scope?
- Is the scope clearly documented?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secondary Mortgage Market book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Secondary Mortgage Market self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secondary Mortgage Market Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secondary Mortgage Market areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secondary Mortgage Market Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secondary Mortgage Market projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secondary Mortgage Market Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Secondary Mortgage Market project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Secondary Mortgage Market project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Secondary Mortgage Market Project Team have enough people to execute the Secondary Mortgage Market project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Secondary Mortgage Market project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Secondary Mortgage Market Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secondary Mortgage Market project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secondary Mortgage Market Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secondary Mortgage Market project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secondary Mortgage Market project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secondary Mortgage Market project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secondary Mortgage Market project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secondary Mortgage Market project with this in-depth Secondary Mortgage Market Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secondary Mortgage Market projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secondary Mortgage Market and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secondary Mortgage Market investments work better.
This Secondary Mortgage Market All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.