Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secure by design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secure by design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secure by design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secure by design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 645 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secure by design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 645 standard requirements:
- In the case of a Secure by design project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Secure by design project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Secure by design project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- The three algorithms used to protect the air interface (handset to tower) are: SNOW 3G, AES, and ZU. LTE Security; How Good Is It?
- What is the point of sharing resources even to a valid trusted device if ones privacy is violated while doing that?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Secure by design process?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Secure by designs gains?
- Do the Secure by design decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secure by design book in PDF containing 645 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Secure by design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secure by design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secure by design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secure by design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secure by design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secure by design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Secure by design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the Secure by design project?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Secure by design project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Project Schedule: Your Secure by design project management plan results in a Secure by design project schedule that is too long. If the Secure by design project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Scope Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for Developing Soft Skills at your organization?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities for monitoring the execution and performance of contracts clearly assigned?
Step-by-step and complete Secure by design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secure by design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secure by design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secure by design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secure by design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secure by design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secure by design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secure by design project with this in-depth Secure by design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secure by design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secure by design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secure by design investments work better.
This Secure by design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.