Assure your organization addresses aspects as Data Privacy and security, data ingestion and processing, Data Storage and compute, analytical and operational consumption, Data Modeling, Data Virtualization, self service data preparation and analytics, AI enablement, and API integrations.
More Uses of the Self-Service Toolkit:
- Warrant that your organization leads and grows your organizations Analytics Center of Excellence and work with business users to align Analytics Governance, guard rails to operationalize self service analytics.
- Be accountable for helping clients reach solutions by utilizing Data Management and operations, Data Quality and governance, cloud transformation, self service analytics and visualization, and data intelligence.
- Confirm your organization ensures population of source of truth performance KPI mart, drive self service dashboarding, drive analytics and partners with the business to drive Continuous Improvement.
- Manage relationships between the business and technology and effectively support the needs of the business and drive change through the use of Data Analytics, automation and Digital Transformation.
- Drive adoption of self service technology for the enterprise, specifically optimizing new technology which requires on going adjustments based on feedback from members, etc.
- Coordinate: automation, self service, providing project Management Oversight to technical teams, and collaborating with stakeholders in support of Enterprise Applications, development projects or other organizational initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Operational Technology management to develop operational technology resources for user self service that can be accessed via your organization/Staff portal.
- Ensure continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, while automating or simplifying self service support and access to authoritative data sets.
- Coordinate: automation and Process Improvement partner with tech teams and stakeholders to reduce manual work and develop self service solutions associated with Resource Management processes and tools.
- Develop Data Governance, Policies and Procedures to ensure Data integrity and compliance with corporate, SOX and other regulatory, audit and compliance standards and controls.
- Integrate security technology and controls into development processes (static and dynamic code analysis) and provide developers access to self service security testing capabilities.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers and analysts to unify existing new data models with existing data models and to test validity in providing additional self service reporting capability.
- Provide comprehensive daily analytics support to partner teams, develop resources to empower Data Access and self service so your expertise can be leveraged where it is most impactful.
- Make sure that your organization provides leadership to the IT Data Management Department in the areas of Data Warehousing, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Data Architecture, and other associated data related initiatives.
- Identify: work closely with consultants and insights analysts to understand the needs and strategic goals of business partners and develop self service reporting environments to meet needs.
- Collaborate with data and analytics teams across AWS to leverage vast data sets, analytic tools, and other resources to advance the quality and timeliness of analysis.
- Develop the data and reporting roadmap with a focus on driving adoption of existing tools and resources, increasing self service and delivering at scale to support Data Driven decisions.
- Ensure you instruct; build and maintain compliance dashboards to provide a holistic view of the compliance posture of your organization, with self service validation on compliance work.
- Arrange that your organization is a leader in ensuring self service analytic structures and processes reduce redundancy, improve access and use, centralize common data elements and improve your agility and speed in provisioning data for analytic uses.
- Increase data visibility and access for manufacturing and business teams through the creation and curation of data platforms/systems, operational reports, self service data tools, and managerial dashboards.
- Confirm your organization ensures that tracking and monitoring of performance of Service Delivery through all channels (human, digital, self service, automated) is carried out, metrics and reports are analyzed, and issues are resolved.
- Supervise: closely work with the bi and Data Engineers and business teams to ensure the effective translation of business and technical requirements into the logical, physical and conceptual data models for your Data Warehouse to enable self service bi.
- Control: Data Visualization, dashboard design / implementation, reporting, self service bi, data kpis, and scorecards, predictive, prescriptive, and descriptive analytics.
- Control: design, develop and maintain automated, accurate and real time data, creating a single source of truth and self service ecosystem to enable your organization to measure and monitor your organization of the business.
- Head: partner with leaders across the business to build buy in and engagement around the established direction and objective of establishing a reporting strategy that balances the need for automation and self service.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Self-Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Self-Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Self-Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Self-Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Self-Service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is there mobile access to real-time information and self-service access to time clocks and schedules for mobile workers to track and monitor schedules, locations, accruals, time, expenses, and more?
- How can organizations move at the speed of business, enable self-service, better serve customers, increase Operational Efficiency, and rapidly innovate?
- Which Software Monetization methods does your organization currently use to ensure the security, flexibility, and profitability of your offerings?
- What kinds of self-service tools could help employees help themselves or improve interactions between departments and areas of your organization?
- Does the csp provide on-demand self-service, which means the user unilaterally provisions computing capabilities automatically?
- Does stepping up from an existing license with software assurance transition that license from perpetual to non-perpetual?
- How do you optimize your multi-vendor voice and data network for Service Quality, responsiveness and cost of delivery?
- Will your organization be able to lure away a robotics engineer from a FinTech upstart using the current incentives?
- What type of self-service and automation capabilities does the solution have to minimize administration expenses?
- What is the most valued benefit of the agent that contact centre managers must maintain with considerable effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Self-Service book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Self-Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Self-Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Self-Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Self-Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Self-Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Self-Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Self-Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on Self-Service project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the marketing communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Procurement Audit: Was invitation to tender to each specific contract issued after the evaluation of the indicative tenders was completed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are measurement techniques employed to determine the potential impact of proposed changes?
- Change Request: How do you get changes (code) out in a timely manner?
- Team Directory: Who will report Self-Service project status to all stakeholders?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the Self-Service project, which criterion should be optimized?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Self-Service project?
Step-by-step and complete Self-Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Self-Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Self-Service Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Self-Service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Self-Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Self-Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Self-Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Self-Service project with this in-depth Self-Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Self-Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Self-Service and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Self-Service investments work better.
This Self-Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.