Leverage Service Now to track incidents, escalate problems, participate in Problem Management discovery and resolution, while supporting the management team to help deliver solutions to recurring problems utilizing ITIL best practices.
More Uses of the Service Now Toolkit:
- Coordinate: Service Now functionality.
- Facilitate Service Now training and support team on complex system configuration.
- Head: Service Now developer/administration.
- Use Service Now for implementation of changes.
- Pilot: Service Now Software Engineering.
- Establish: Service Now Application Development.
- Standardize: multiple end to end Service Now implementation exposure.
- Operate and maintain the Problem Management module and associated interfaces in Service Now.
- Integrate Service Now with other Corporate Applications via Web Services, mid server, email etc.
- Ensure you know everything about managing change using tools like Jira and Service Now in an enterprise context.
- Ensure you raise; comprehend and optimize Service Now system to create workflow efficiencies.
- Provide advanced support for Service Now Platform by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes, and performing Root Cause Analysis.
- Be accountable for documenting all incidents in Service Now Security Incident Response Module.
- Ensure you support; lead end to end Quality engineering competency for Service Now AI organization.
- Develop: Service Now analyst/process consulting.
- Be certain that your design complies;
- Be certain that your group tracks and measures work assigned and work executed using a viable Project Planning system and Service Now capabilities.
- Ensure you standardize; lead with knowledge in using Service Now or other Work Management system.
- Import and export data between Service Now and other systems.
- Orchestrate: Incident Response / user support (Service Now).
- Ensure you shape; lead Service Now CMDB engineering, vice president.
- Lead: effectively use Service Now for Incident Management, customer interaction and follow up.
- Orchestrate: Workforce Management and Service Now.
- Lead: Service Now administration Desktop Support.
- Ensure you steer; lead cloud automation tools (like puppet and Service Now).
- Create Service Now process and training documentation to support client absorption and operationalization for GRC, ITSM, and Configuration Management.
- Audit: design, configure and customize Service Now platform for client to implement/sustain modules.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service Now Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service Now related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service Now specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service Now Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service Now improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do the viable solutions scale to future needs?
- How do you prevent mis-estimating cost?
- What is your competitive advantage?
- What would be a real cause for concern?
- What is the scope of the Service Now work?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- How will effects be measured?
- How difficult is it to qualify what Service Now ROI is?
- How do you assess the Service Now pitfalls that are inherent in implementing it?
- The political context: who holds power?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service Now book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Service Now self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service Now Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service Now areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service Now Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service Now projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service Now Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Service Now project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Service Now project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Service Now Project Team have enough people to execute the Service Now project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Service Now project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Service Now Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service Now project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service Now Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service Now project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service Now project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service Now project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service Now project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service Now project with this in-depth Service Now Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service Now projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service Now and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service Now investments work better.
This Service Now All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.