Warrant that your organization monitors Client Satisfaction and retention goals for your organization by using Client Satisfaction surveys, client loss data and other Key Metrics to measure performance.
More Uses of the Service Product Management Toolkit:
- Direct: account executive (new business).
- Manage work with external research partner to develop, execute, analyze and enhance Client Satisfaction surveys.
- Pilot: Security Operations engineering.
- Oversee: Software Engineering, execution.
- Ensure you govern; exceed sales targets and goals.
- Make sure that your group provides remote Technical Support to users and Field Service Engineers.
- Govern: staff Full Stack Software Engineering growth activation.
- Secure that your corporation complies; DevOps customer engineering.
- Perform remote troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Ensure you help build Software Solutions.
- Standardize: staff Full Stack Software Engineering, plans and payments.
- Bring together Key Stakeholders across functional areas on a regular basis to gain input, share progress, and refine efforts.
- Be accountable for monitoring of customer contracts, facilitation of contract renewals and amendments.
- Govern: retention and growth of assigned key accounts.
- Orchestrate: Service Product Management.
- Oversee: commercial Customer Success management.
- Support and mentor the Engineers in the field.
- Steer: postmortem/Root Cause analysis, End To End repair item definition, and fixes in production.
- Oversee: benchmark against industry Best Practices.
- Identify key customer business challenges and present corresponding solutions to address needs.
- Ensure you advise; lead Solutions Engineering.
- Pilot: product designer, billing and pricing.
- Arrange that your design performs customer training to help skilled Automation Engineers and super users gain autonomy with your products.
- Make sure that your group complies; Sales Development management, outbound.
- Identify research needs, develop research plans, analyze and communicate research results.
- Pose threats or opportunities.
- Steer: Product Management growth.
- Ensure you present; build and execute Unit Tests and unit Test Plans.
- Confirm you negotiate; lead projects and program enhancements to ensure key milestones are met and delivered on time.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service Product Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service Product Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service Product Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service Product Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service Product Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Who will provide the final approval of Service Product Management deliverables?
- How do you prevent mis-estimating cost?
- Do you have a Flow Diagram of what happens?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Service Product Management been identified and analyzed?
- What should you stop doing?
- Ask yourself: how would you do this work if you only had one staff member to do it?
- What intelligence do you gather?
- What are the costs of delaying Service Product Management action?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service Product Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Service Product Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service Product Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service Product Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service Product Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service Product Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service Product Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Service Product Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Service Product Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Service Product Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Service Product Management Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Service Product Management Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service Product Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service Product Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service Product Management Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service Product Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service Product Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service Product Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service Product Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service Product Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service Product Management Investments work better.
This Service Product Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.