Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service Product Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service Product Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service Product Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service Product Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service Product Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How adept is your organization when negotiating standard or discounted payment terms with suppliers given there may be a number of providers competing to deliver the same product or service?
- Does your offering lend itself to a new position that is unique and separate from all the other products and services, or is it competing on new features and/or processes?
- Can managers generate comprehensive reports to any level of detail â within and across channels â regarding agents, customers, segments, products and services, and more?
- Does the museum perform validation to ensure that the resulting product or service is capable of meeting the requirements for the specified application or intended use?
- What are the most cost efficient service guidelines for how much time, what parts, and labor operations should be carried out for a product service or repair?
- How do you balance the investment in core products and services while simultaneously investing time, resources and management in an outsourcing program?
- How do you further accelerate a digital strategy that also looks at your dependency on third parties for critical data services, products and solutions?
- Are there specific products or services for which your suppliers inability to deliver goods or services would cause a bottleneck in your operations?
- Who decides key inventory related policies as determining the right balance between customer service and cost effective product inventory levels?
- How do you build service management competencies within numerous and diverse autonomous teams, operating within a product management paradigm?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service Product Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Service Product Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service Product Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service Product Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service Product Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service Product Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service Product Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Service Product Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Project Charter: Does the Service Product Management project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Service Product Management project scope to ensure the Service Product Management project remains within the scope baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Service Product Management project estimates?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship â what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity resources?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Guiding question: who shall you involve in the making of the stakeholder map?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage training and evaluate its effectiveness?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Service Product Management project?
Step-by-step and complete Service Product Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service Product Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service Product Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service Product Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service Product Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service Product Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service Product Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service Product Management project with this in-depth Service Product Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service Product Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service Product Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service Product Management investments work better.
This Service Product Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.