Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Session Border Controller Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Session Border Controller related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Session Border Controller specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Session Border Controller Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Session Border Controller improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Has the reseller done a complete series of interoperability testing on the vendors SBC to ensure that the vendors SBC works with the other network elements within the SIP trunking service?
- Does your organization use/intend to make use of numbering resources in relation to VoIP services and if so, what preference would you have for number allocation schemes for services?
- Does the cable VoIP service call route through the cable VoIP service providers equipment each time there is information passed between the calling and called parties?
- Do you envisage other potential VoIP business models and/or disruptive technologies impacting the current and foreseen electronic communications services environment?
- Are there any other steps that a VoIP service provider could consider in respect of the IP network layer and service application layers to ensure network integrity?
- Is there a comparison to be made about changes in what most of you understand have taken place throughout history in a comparison about what voice over IP is doing?
- Do you consider there to be any upper limit, in terms of technical feasibility, on the number of areas in which conservation measures could be used?
- How fast do you develop and test new products, which are supposed to interoperate with similar implementations and support a wide range of clients?
- What is your telecommunications provider doing to create a network environment that enables may organization to take full advantage of VoIP?
- Does your organization want to switch easily to modern All IP communication and, at the same time, meet the highest security requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Session Border Controller book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Session Border Controller self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Session Border Controller Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Session Border Controller areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Session Border Controller Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Session Border Controller projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Session Border Controller Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Session Border Controller project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: What types of accommodations will be formulated and put in place for sustaining the team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many Session Border Controller project staff does this specific process affect?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Session Border Controller project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all outputs delivered by the Session Border Controller project follow the same process?
- Scope Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Session Border Controller project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Source Selection Criteria: With the rapid changes in information technology, will media be readable in five or ten years?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
Step-by-step and complete Session Border Controller Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Session Border Controller project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Session Border Controller project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Session Border Controller project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Session Border Controller project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Session Border Controller project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Session Border Controller project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Session Border Controller project with this in-depth Session Border Controller Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Session Border Controller projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Session Border Controller and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Session Border Controller investments work better.
This Session Border Controller All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.