Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Shift Left Testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Shift Left Testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Shift Left Testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Shift Left Testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Shift Left Testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do information security teams support development teams with the tools needed to reduce vulnerabilities without interfering with developers delivery oriented priorities?
- Does your team believe and follow a shift left on security approach where security is integrated into the design and testing phases of the software development process?
- Does your software development organization implement test automation where software tests are run automatically and continuously throughout the development process?
- How can the promise of releasing changes to the database faster and easier be balanced with the need to keep data safe and remain compliant with legislation?
- Will there be additional funding to cover additional costs for online registration support, additional software licenses and messaging application costs?
- Do your software development processes provide a regular means to gather and implement customer feedback on a consistent basis throughout the cycle?
- Do you work in your organization which has established effective testing process, which ensure high quality and support Agile methodologies?
- When it comes to functional testing, the message has been heard loud and clear, and what about web and mobile accessibility testing?
- How do you spot trends for faster root cause analysis, reduce repetitive tasks & free up your time to speed up innovation cycles?
- Is your testing stuck at the end of the development cycle and often short changed due to time overruns earlier in the lifecycle?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Shift Left Testing book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Shift Left Testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Shift Left Testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Shift Left Testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Shift Left Testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Shift Left Testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Shift Left Testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Shift Left Testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as Shift Left Testing project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Shift Left Testing project?
- Issue Log: How do you reply to this question; you am new here and managing this major program. How do you suggest you build your network?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff characteristics Ð is the group or the person capable to work together as a team?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Shift Left Testing project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Issues Register?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are types/quantities of material, facilities appropriate?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the Shift Left Testing project?
Step-by-step and complete Shift Left Testing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Shift Left Testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Shift Left Testing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Shift Left Testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Shift Left Testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Shift Left Testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Shift Left Testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Shift Left Testing project with this in-depth Shift Left Testing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Shift Left Testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Shift Left Testing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Shift Left Testing investments work better.
This Shift Left Testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.