Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Situational Awareness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Situational Awareness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Situational Awareness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Situational Awareness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Situational Awareness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What evidence is there relevant to the suitability of situational judgement testing and the technique of commentary driving for inclusion in future practical driving training and assessment?
- What are underpinning informational needs for planners and decision makers to improve situational awareness of current resiliency, vulnerabilities, and resiliency investment decisions?
- What situational awareness elements are needed to establish whether high network utilization is a spurious event, an external event, or a trigger to extend network bandwidth?
- When conducting research to determine what factors play different roles in sponsoring breakdowns, how can one generate internally valid, generalizable, and reliable results?
- What is the optimal balance of investment between systems that can assist decision makers to obtain situational awareness and other systems that can respond when needed?
- Does synthetic vision enhance pilots situational awareness compared to out of the window viewing or to enhanced vision under no or low visibility conditions?
- Do you rely on contractors, who are unlikely to have either the levels of expertise or the mission commitment to provide critical situation awareness?
- Is the opportunity to take up any additional modules of training left to the professionalism or the level of interest of the individual officer?
- Is your organization ready to increase visibility, improve situational awareness, enhance compliance and mature your ICS cybersecurity posture?
- Are risks related to the performance of planned situational awareness activities identified, analyzed, disposed of, monitored, and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Situational Awareness book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Situational Awareness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Situational Awareness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Situational Awareness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Situational Awareness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Situational Awareness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Situational Awareness Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Situational Awareness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Team leads: what is your process for assigning ratings?
- Procurement Audit: Do established procedures ensure that computer programs will not pay the same group of invoices twice?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Situational Awareness project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Value pocket identification & quantification what are value pockets?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have any policies or procedures to guide its decision-making (code of conduct for the board, conflict of interest policy, etc.)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Situational Awareness project?
- Executing Process Group: What type of information goes in the quality assurance plan?
- Project Management Plan: Is the engineering content at a feasibility level-of-detail, and is it sufficiently complete, to provide an adequate basis for the baseline cost estimate?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Situational Awareness project?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Situational Awareness project team?
Step-by-step and complete Situational Awareness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Situational Awareness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Situational Awareness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Situational Awareness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Situational Awareness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Situational Awareness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Situational Awareness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Situational Awareness project with this in-depth Situational Awareness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Situational Awareness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Situational Awareness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Situational Awareness investments work better.
This Situational Awareness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.