Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical social enterprise platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any social enterprise platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated social enterprise platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the social enterprise platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 742 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which social enterprise platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 742 standard requirements:
- What are your uptime requirements or downtime constraints and does the platform meet these requirements/constraints?
- Bridging or Bonding: Do Individuals Gain Social Capital from Participation in Enterprise Social Networks?
- What business problem were you trying to solve by implementing this project, application, or website?
- What solution will deliver the unique value proposition to the different customer segments?
- What expectations were met, what fears realized and if they could contribute as planned?
- What role does geographical location play in affecting co-presence in online spaces?
- What social or environmental impact will result and who are the beneficiaries?
- Did the project, application, or website extend or replace an existing system?
- How has the project, application or website been marketed to potential users?
- What solutions bring your unique value proposition to your target group?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the social enterprise platform book in PDF containing 742 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your social enterprise platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the social enterprise platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which social enterprise platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough social enterprise platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage social enterprise platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step social enterprise platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 social enterprise platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this social enterprise platform project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this social enterprise platform project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in their career?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the social enterprise platform project and its process?
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any external or superior pressure to reach a specific result?
- Change Request: Who has responsibility for approving and ranking changes?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the social enterprise platform project?
Step-by-step and complete social enterprise platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 social enterprise platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 social enterprise platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 social enterprise platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 social enterprise platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 social enterprise platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 social enterprise platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any social enterprise platform project with this in-depth social enterprise platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose social enterprise platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in social enterprise platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make social enterprise platform investments work better.
This social enterprise platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.