Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social Return on Investment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social Return on Investment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social Return on Investment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social Return on Investment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social Return on Investment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What evidence exists for the provision of legal and non legal advice on the business case/social return on remaining advice being offered; is there a return on any advice services?
- Is program evaluation largely limited to applying quantitative and qualitative methods in order to better understand what a program or intervention is about?
- How is board composition and succession planning being managed, giving due regard to the evolving strategy of the group, skills, experience and diversity?
- What kind of training or preparation might be needed to support facilitators and/or participants in negotiating change or being open to difference?
- What areas for improvement were identified from the board evaluation and what progress was made against actions from the previous evaluation?
- How did the board seek to understand the views of shareholders during the year and what, if any, action was taken as a result of feedback?
- Is the enterprise able to present a compelling, business focused plan to potential investors that reflects business strategy and thinking?
- How are community members involved in the planning, outreach, implementation, and evaluation of projects, programs, or organizations?
- Do you look to see how mega trends as resource scarcity/technological advances impact the long term sustainability of a organization?
- Do all social enterprises need to incorporate environmental concerns in to the missions or only when its a priority of investors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social Return on Investment book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Social Return on Investment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social Return on Investment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social Return on Investment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social Return on Investment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social Return on Investment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social Return on Investment Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Social Return on Investment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this Social Return on Investment project in xx weeks?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure fair competition and transparency?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Team Directory: Decisions: what could be done better to improve the quality of the constructed product?
- Executing Process Group: What are the critical steps involved with strategy mapping?
- Project Portfolio management: How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Project Scope Statement: Were key Social Return on Investment project stakeholders brought into the Social Return on Investment project Plan?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your Social Return on Investment project successful?
Step-by-step and complete Social Return on Investment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social Return on Investment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social Return on Investment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social Return on Investment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social Return on Investment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social Return on Investment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social Return on Investment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social Return on Investment project with this in-depth Social Return on Investment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social Return on Investment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social Return on Investment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social Return on Investment investments work better.
This Social Return on Investment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.