Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Soft Systems Methodology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Soft Systems Methodology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Soft Systems Methodology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Soft Systems Methodology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Soft Systems Methodology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is it a reinvention of your organization out of choice or necessity; does the change require small scale adjustments or a fundamental directional shake up?
- Do you find that there are sometimes gaps in the information found making it necessary to revise your search strategy and look elsewhere for information?
- How durable will either the current or any new structure be in terms of longer term change and its facilitation within your organization?
- What is an effective process for gathering and summarizing information from the resources from all companies that worked on the project?
- How can the strategic planning phase of your program be used to integrate the disciplines of systems engineering and program management?
- How do you communicate your commitment to the virtual partnership and gain the commitment from the other supplier organization?
- What is the most effective method for evaluating the information gathered and implementing changes based on the information?
- Are you always able to decide if the original information need has been satisfied or if additional information is required?
- What are the leadership qualities needed to achieve partnered program manager/chief systems engineer project leadership?
- What is the range of flexibility in terms of adaptive scaling that would lead to variations in what goes to scale?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Soft Systems Methodology book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Soft Systems Methodology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Soft Systems Methodology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Soft Systems Methodology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Soft Systems Methodology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Soft Systems Methodology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Soft Systems Methodology Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Soft Systems Methodology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Soft Systems Methodology project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing how sales and use tax will be handled (ordering in state versus ordering out of state)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a Soft Systems Methodology project charter created once a Soft Systems Methodology project is formally recognized?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Cost Management Plan: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify individuals authorized to make certain decisions?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criterion only the most economical advantageous tender?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Soft Systems Methodology project schedule available for all Soft Systems Methodology project team members to review?
- Quality Management Plan: Do you periodically review your data quality system to see that it is up to date and appropriate?
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
Step-by-step and complete Soft Systems Methodology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Soft Systems Methodology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Soft Systems Methodology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Soft Systems Methodology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Soft Systems Methodology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Soft Systems Methodology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Soft Systems Methodology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Soft Systems Methodology project with this in-depth Soft Systems Methodology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Soft Systems Methodology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Soft Systems Methodology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Soft Systems Methodology investments work better.
This Soft Systems Methodology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.