Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software Monetization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software Monetization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software Monetization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software Monetization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 959 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software Monetization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 959 standard requirements:
- Did your organization have adequate controls over its inventory of IT equipment, including equipment purchased through its wireless provider, and did it comply with boardapproved policies?
- What are the benefits versus costs of regulations on time and money spent on fulfilling paperwork and indirectly on productivity, regulatory certainty and the unregistered gray economy?
- Is the purpose of its customer interactions to provide better post-sale customer service, increase conversion rates, or reduce marketing costs through effective targeting?
- How does your solution address any digital security challenges regarding securing the device, securing the network and the cloud, or securing the communication?
- How much money is available in project and organization budgets to cover the costs of installing, maintaining, and upgrading network operating system software?
- What is the lowest price you could possibly charge (ignoring your costs) that would result in the largest number of customers that would pay the price?
- Are you constantly tracking, monitoring and analyzing customer data to continually optimize and streamline your internal structure and organization?
- How are enterprise IT leaders responding, and what are the people, process and technology shifts needed to build agile and innovative organizations?
- Which software monetization methods does your organization currently use to ensure the security, flexibility, and profitability of your offerings?
- Which software really offers the best value for money when functionality and pricing and licence restrictions are all taken into account?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software Monetization book in PDF containing 959 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software Monetization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software Monetization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software Monetization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software Monetization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software Monetization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software Monetization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Software Monetization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: What marketing channels do you want to use: e-mail, letter or sms?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Software Monetization project requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Not any rs, as, or cs: if an identified role is only informed, should others be eliminated from the matrix?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Software Monetization project?
- Quality Metrics: Which report did you use to create the data you are submitting?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this Software Monetization project?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you develop the schedule of requirements activities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Software Monetization project?
- Closing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete Software Monetization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software Monetization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software Monetization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software Monetization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software Monetization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software Monetization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software Monetization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software Monetization project with this in-depth Software Monetization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software Monetization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software Monetization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software Monetization investments work better.
This Software Monetization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.