Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software Versioning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software Versioning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software Versioning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software Versioning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software Versioning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Are there utilities/tools available to ensure that an electronic records audit trail captured using one version of software will be readable in the next version of the software?
- What are the criteria for choosing the baseline from which to develop a new system version, selecting tests to run, or deciding which system version is releasable?
- Can encouraged deprecation mechanisms, versioning, and architectural approaches like microservices help avoid technical debt by simply disposing code?
- What controls are in place to ensure that the latest versions of the database are installed with all the necessary/latest security patches /fixes?
- Is inventory information collected from the network including all chassis, modules and serial numbers, software versions and hardware revisions?
- Are the hardware and software licensing costs too much to continue to pay, especially every time there is an upgrade to the newest version?
- Are, therefore, versioning practices for code also suitable for data sets or do you need a separate suite of practices for data versioning?
- Are organization changes to software identified and grouped into identifiable software releases and sub-releases under version control?
- What provisions are in place for data security including data recovery, backup, secure storage, transfer of data, and version control?
- What combines procedures and tools to manage different versions of configuration objects that are created during the software process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software Versioning book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software Versioning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software Versioning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software Versioning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software Versioning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software Versioning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software Versioning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Software Versioning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: What is working well within your organizations performance management system?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the Software Versioning project Manager by Team Members?
- Quality Metrics: What approved evidence based screening tools can be used?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who determines the quality and expertise of contractors?
- Procurement Management Plan: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Procurement Audit: Is funding made available for payments under the contract at the appropriate time and in accordance with the relevant national/public financial procedures?
- Procurement Audit: Are all claims certified by the officer giving rise to the claim (usually the purchasing agent)?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation ÃÂÃÂ what is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the Software Versioning project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Software Versioning project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Software Versioning project sufficient?
Step-by-step and complete Software Versioning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software Versioning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software Versioning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software Versioning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software Versioning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software Versioning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software Versioning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software Versioning project with this in-depth Software Versioning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software Versioning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software Versioning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software Versioning investments work better.
This Software Versioning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.