Contribute to functional and technical software Application Design (requirement gathering/analysis, mapping/gapping, Solution Design, application setup and design, testing and post implementation support); authoring/management (workflow mapping, Data Dictionary).
More Uses of the Solution Design Toolkit:
- Communicate business requirements and context to the offshore delivery team after closing a deal to ensure a smooth transition from Presales to implementation.
- Be accountable for creating and developing Solution Designs for data acquisition/ingestion of varied data sets (internal/external), integration and Data Warehouse/Data Marts.
- Lead the Solution Design process and ensure that non functional requirements are adequately addressed and there is alignment with Infrastructure standards.
- Develop and facilitate Conceptual review that formulate mutual understanding and consensus between clients, stakeholders, Project Managers and solution developers.
- Collaborate with team members on Learning And Development best practices as a means to ensure superior deliverables on all projects and initiatives.
- Control: work in conjunction with the original shift center of excellence throughout an engagement to ensure methods and standards are employed to drive high quality Solution Design and delivery.
- Be accountable for developing and maintaining data models through analysis and Solution Design, detailed data design, data model and design Quality Management and data implementation.
- Develop online learning solutions which are engaging and creative, while still maintaining the instructional integrity and validity of the solution.
- Coordinate: work effectively with operations, Product Management, engineering and strategy teams for reviewing Solution Designs and ironing out design deficiencies.
- Confirm your organization ensures the most effective operations of your organization through Program Development, Process Improvement and coordination/integration of processes with other departments.
- Oversee: work in lockstep with your Project Managers to manage project scope and maintain communication of all technical deliverables across internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure you follow up on the implementation of the solutions you designed, supporting your internal Development Teams and partners where needed, assuring the quality of deliverables.
- Prevent recurrence of issues/problems through detail Root Cause Analysis, advance Solution Design, and thorough implementation of the approved solution.
- Ensure project sponsors and stakeholders are regularly engaged for input/consultation communicating any emerging risks and corresponding mitigation plans.
- Be accountable for partnering with Product Management and front end engineers throughout product conception, design and implementation in an environment that values rapid iteration.
- Provide architecture and connectivity design, workload optimization and Solution Design leveraging Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) as offered by partner Cloud Solution Providers (CSPs).
- Confirm you present; lead architecture assessment and Solution Design in Trade Management, Transportation management, and Quality Management areas to ensure Business Needs are met.
- Be accountable for developing enterprise Solution Architecture patterns, advocating and driving adoption of best practices to ensure standardization of Solution Designs across the enterprise.
- Lead setting engagement objectives and scope; develop Work Plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope.
- Direct: through a close collaboration with marketing communications, sales, Presales, solution providers, and product strategy, the Marketing Management influences innovative Solution Designs and facilitates considerations on healthcare Digital Transformations.
- Provide Thought Leadership when applying methodologies, managing architectural project elements, and setting direction for responses to your clients.
- Lead Requirements Gathering and Solution Design activities, carrying out Application Design, build, test, and deploy activities for MDM and integrating applications.
- Assure your corporation communicates and/or supports the Business Cases to Product Management Group and Product Development regarding specific trends for future product functionality and enhancements.
- Coordinate: great command of Systems Engineering practices, particularly as applied to Solution Design and implementation as part of Software Development projects.
- Participate and manage various stages of the deal lifecycle (Due Diligence, Solution Design, integration and testing, implementation and operational readiness).
- Secure that your project understands and augments the Solution Architecture and design to address integrations being applied across businesses, applications, technologies and services.
- Ensure you convey; lead and work with internal and external software professional services and other solution providers to plan, design, develop and implement the solution.
- Evaluate: Solution Architecture provides leadership and direction to the on site implementation team on the design and execution of the solution and definition of Business Process workflows that acorganization the solution.
- Ensure quality and relevance of user requirements, functional specifications, Technical Specifications, data models, and Process Flows to deliver the project successfully.
- Represent learning in broader project efforts, ensuring an early focus on the implementation needs to ensure effective delivery in alignment with project timeline goals.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Solution Design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Solution Design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Solution Design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Solution Design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Solution Design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you measure lifecycle phases?
- How are you verifying it?
- How do your work systems and key work processes relate to and capitalize on your core competencies?
- Are all key stakeholders present at all Structured Walkthroughs?
- What area needs the greatest improvement?
- How is continuous improvement applied to risk management?
- What could happen if you do not do it?
- Where can you break convention?
- What are the short and long-term Solution Design goals?
- How are consistent Solution Design definitions important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Solution Design book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Solution Design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Solution Design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Solution Design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Solution Design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Solution Design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Solution Design Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Solution Design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Solution Design project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Solution Design project team have enough people to execute the Solution Design project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Solution Design project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Solution Design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Solution Design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Solution Design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Solution Design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Solution Design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Solution Design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Solution Design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Solution Design project with this in-depth Solution Design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Solution Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Solution Design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Solution Design investments work better.
This Solution Design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.