Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SSO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SSO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SSO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SSO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SSO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Does the vendors technology platform and pricing support a simple upgrade path from workforce SSO to support additional enterprise IAM use cases for employees, partners and customers?
- What is the recommended solution for automatically allowing or denying the access to the classified information system based on the open classified case record criteria?
- Is your organization looking to implement a single-sign-on solution for all mobile devices that would apply to any and all work related data and apps?
- When SSO policies create a potential for incomplete disclosure of members patent rights, how else can members protect themselves against hold up?
- Have you installed an application that is enabled for Single Sign-On on each of the PCs that will participate in the Single Sign-On environment?
- Is the goal of an RFP just to make a product/platform selection and there will be a separate solicitation for solution implementation services?
- How many different types of systems, legacy applications, client/server applications, and web based applications does the average user access?
- What happens if a mapped field of an LDAP user cannot be found for a certain entry on the LDAP server during the synchronization?
- Will the SSO solution work with the desktop and/or application virtualization technology that is deployed in your environment?
- What actions has management taken to ensure that personnel receive the feedback and direction necessary to promote efficiency?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SSO book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SSO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SSO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SSO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SSO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SSO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SSO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SSO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Your customers business requirements have suddenly shifted because of a new regulatory statute, what now?
- Project Schedule: Is the SSO project schedule available for all SSO project team members to review?
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Team Operating Agreement: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Procurement Audit: Was the chosen procedure the most efficient and effective for the performance of the contract?
- WBS Dictionary: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a pmo (SSO project management office) in place and provide oversight to the SSO project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
Step-by-step and complete SSO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SSO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SSO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SSO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SSO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SSO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SSO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SSO project with this in-depth SSO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SSO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SSO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SSO investments work better.
This SSO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.