Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Standard Operating Procedures Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Standard Operating Procedures related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Standard Operating Procedures specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Standard Operating Procedures Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Standard Operating Procedures improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can project knowledge be captured without causing unnecessary knowledge overload for project participants who already have to cope with huge amounts of project information?
- Does the current structure enable quick decision making, flow of information and service delivery to all service beneficiaries according to the requirement?
- Have priorities for protection been identified and agreed, keeping in mind that different mitigation options may change what resources are affected?
- Is there sufficient equipment, materials, and labor to deal with the anticipated spill, and are backup resources identified and available if needed?
- Has there been a realistic assessment of the probable type and size of spill that could occur and the resources that could be impacted?
- Are well established process improvement tools, as problem solving and root cause analysis, effectively deployed in the institution?
- Does the standard specify a clear timeframe or deadline, as having to be completed by a specific date, or within a specific period?
- Are daily team sessions held with key officials to consider operational challenges and overall planning of operational activities?
- What is your best resource for improving your business processes, Standard Operating Procedures, and operating systems?
- Does the plan enable the rapid identification of priority sites and resources in a consistent and defensible manner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Standard Operating Procedures book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Standard Operating Procedures self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Standard Operating Procedures Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Standard Operating Procedures areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Standard Operating Procedures Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Standard Operating Procedures projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Standard Operating Procedures Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Standard Operating Procedures project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Standard Operating Procedures project manager a PMP (Certified Standard Operating Procedures project manager) and experienced?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyze the risks in the different types of Standard Operating Procedures projects?
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as your organizations weaknesses?
- Procurement Audit: Where applicable, did your organization adequately manage experts employed to assist in the procurement process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the Standard Operating Procedures project cutting across the entire organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the probability of risk events?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a stakeholder management plan in place that covers topics?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Procurement Audit: Did the additional works introduce minor or non-substantial changes to performance, as described in the contract documents?
Step-by-step and complete Standard Operating Procedures Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Standard Operating Procedures project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Standard Operating Procedures project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Standard Operating Procedures project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Standard Operating Procedures project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Standard Operating Procedures project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Standard Operating Procedures project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Standard Operating Procedures project with this in-depth Standard Operating Procedures Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Standard Operating Procedures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Standard Operating Procedures and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Standard Operating Procedures investments work better.
This Standard Operating Procedures All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.