Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Standard Operating Procedures Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Standard Operating Procedures related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Standard Operating Procedures specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Standard Operating Procedures Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Standard Operating Procedures improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does the SOP require the test for profits followed by losses to be performed for each benefit feature on a standalone basis, or may one aggregate at the entire contract level or some other level?
- Are practices and procedures that minimize accident risk incorporated into regulations, directives, SOPs, special orders, training plans, operations plans and SOPs developed for all operations?
- Are there any aspects of the design that will prevent component specific Standard Operating Procedures from being developed per the Process Safety Information Policy?
- Does the SOP require the actuary to assume that all contracts persist to earn the persistency bonuses when computing the sales inducement liability?
- Are there standard operating procedures for responding to financial and performance audits to ensure adequate feedback to the budgetary process?
- Are standard operating procedures, user guidance and website content available as resources to reinforce understanding of your processes?
- Is the cartridge change out schedule logic based on objective information and documented in the written standard operating procedures?
- Does a process equipment opening and line breaking procedure exist that includes direction for depressurizing, draining and purging?
- Is there a step by step procedure, or a standard operating procedure which indicates in detail the process which is to be followed?
- Has the protocol, its objectives, and the SOPs contained in it been presented to all participating surveillance staff at all sites?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Standard Operating Procedures book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Standard Operating Procedures self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Standard Operating Procedures Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Standard Operating Procedures areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Standard Operating Procedures Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Standard Operating Procedures projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Standard Operating Procedures Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Standard Operating Procedures project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Standard Operating Procedures project or audit?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess Standard Operating Procedures project performance?
- Variance Analysis: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a Standard Operating Procedures project Definition document. Was there a Standard Operating Procedures project Plan. Were they used during the Standard Operating Procedures project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Risk Audit: What responsibilities for quality, errors, and outcomes have been delegated to staff (or others) without adequate oversight?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule contingency â how will the schedule contingency be administrated?
- Change Request: Should staff call into the helpdesk or go to the website?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Standard Operating Procedures Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Standard Operating Procedures project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Standard Operating Procedures project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Standard Operating Procedures project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Standard Operating Procedures project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Standard Operating Procedures project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Standard Operating Procedures project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Standard Operating Procedures project with this in-depth Standard Operating Procedures Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Standard Operating Procedures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Standard Operating Procedures and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Standard Operating Procedures investments work better.
This Standard Operating Procedures All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.