Communicate regularly with Functional Managers, Project Management Steering Committee Members, Executive Sponsor and other project stakeholders to appraise all regarding status of the project, issues impeding progress, earned value and recovery plans for off track items/tasks.
More Uses of the Steering Committee Toolkit:
- Be accountable for leading in the coordination of the Stress Testing Steering Committee and in the development, maintenance and delivery of your organizations Stress Testing program and Stress Testing Framework.
- Be accountable for working closely with the project Steering Committee to ensure all needs are met.
- Govern: moderate/advise/lead corporate Information security Steering Committee meetings.
- Coordinate: chair the monthly analytics Steering Committee and executive stakeholder engagement to ensure alignment on requirements and delivery expectations.
- Be accountable for managing communication to stakeholders and performing Stakeholder Analysis, conducting and leading Steering Committee meetings.
- Translate requirements from Strategy and Steering Committee into Designated Solutions.
- Coordinate with the Technology Steering Committee to build alignment and ensure that Information security requirements are implicit in IT architectures and security is built in by design.
- Facilitate Business Alignment and communications by forming an IT Risk Management Steering Committee or Advisory board.
- Make sure that your project offers feedback to the Governance Steering Committee on improvements or additions to Data Stewardship Policies and Procedures.
- Facilitate security governance across the business by serving as chair of the Security Steering Committee.
- Be accountable for creating Lean Manufacturing implementation plan with Process Improvement management and Steering Committee.
- Provide progress reports to the Finance Data Governance Steering Committee and oversee periodic updates to the Finance Data Governance Roadmap.
- Establish BI prioritization/ Demand Management framework and lead a governance Steering Committee to set priorities, objectives, timelines and ongoing delivery to the business.
- Establish cloud and digital enablement Steering Committee to prioritize new features, enhancements that contribute to the product backlog and to the Technology Roadmap.
- Be certain that your strategy complies; influences outside direct span of control to drive prioritization and outcomes in alignment with Quality Engineering roadmap; Leads Steering Committee to facilitate buy in and drive Enterprise wide accountability.
- Be accountable for management of the projects scope and gaining agreement and approval of scope changes with project Steering Committee and affected stakeholders.
- Devise: preparation and communication of program status meetings to management Steering Committee and escalation of critical issues.
- Support technology Steering Committee, developing agenda and content, timely topics, and overall maturation of the committee and its purpose.
- Establish: work in consultation with the appointed citizen advisory committee known as the technology Steering Committee.
- Audit: design and implement Data Governance organizational capabilities Steering Committee, data organizations, etc.
- Facilitate Information security governance through guidance and participation in an Information security Steering Committee.
- Confirm your organization facilitates security governance across the business in conjunction with an Information security Steering Committee and Advisory board.
- Assure your group thrives as the facilitator and leader of weekly team meetings and monthly Steering Committee meetings.
- Distribute information as pertinent to the Executive Committee, Steering Committee, and Project Team.
- Make sure that your design acts as a Steering Committee member and executive sponsor on strategic engagements with key clients.
- Establish Information security governance and build knowledge by implementation of an Information security Steering Committee or Advisory board.
- Organize, facilitate and evolve monthly project and monthly Steering Committee meetings to encourage productive dialogue and consideration at all levels across your organization.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Steering Committee Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Steering Committee related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Steering Committee specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Steering Committee Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Steering Committee improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you control the overall costs of your work processes?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Are all team members qualified for all tasks?
- How do you foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics you want to have?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- How can skill-level changes improve Steering Committee?
- How do you verify and validate the Steering Committee data?
- Which stakeholder characteristics are analyzed?
- What information is critical to your organization that your executives are ignoring?
- Are all requirements met?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Steering Committee book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Steering Committee self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Steering Committee Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Steering Committee areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Steering Committee Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Steering Committee projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Steering Committee Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Steering Committee project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Steering Committee project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Steering Committee project team have enough people to execute the Steering Committee project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Steering Committee project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Steering Committee Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Steering Committee project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Steering Committee Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Steering Committee project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Steering Committee project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Steering Committee project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Steering Committee project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Steering Committee project with this in-depth Steering Committee Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Steering Committee projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Steering Committee and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Steering Committee investments work better.
This Steering Committee All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.