Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Steering Committee Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Steering Committee related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Steering Committee specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Steering Committee Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Steering Committee improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have a Senior Management Advisory or Steering Committee that provides input and assistance in the preparation, implementation, evaluation and revision of the BCM Program?
- Does your organization have a Senior Management Advisory or Steering Committee that provides input and assistance to the lead BCM Program Coordinator and BCM Program Coordination Team?
- How often do Steering Committee meetings allow enough time for in depth considerations, and how often is the accumulated experience of the Steering Committee utilised in project work?
- Did the consultation process result in agreement within the Steering Committee and with regional stakeholders on the priority projects and support for implementation?
- Is the Steering Committee aware of the potential impact on business integrity should the confidentiality, integrity or availability of information be compromised?
- Do Steering Committee and operative project organization have a different view of the best way to see a project through that you sense or are aware of?
- Do committee sitting consumers care that representation and even consultation are concepts consumers are starting to mistrust and discredit?
- Has the risk of each stage of the project been assessed and mitigated and the migration plan signed off by the project Steering Committee?
- Does your service have an advisory, reference or Steering Committee which includes clients and community members it represents as members?
- How does the committee ensure that its members and staff are operating in an impartial manner and that there are no conflicts of interest?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Steering Committee book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Steering Committee self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Steering Committee Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Steering Committee areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Steering Committee Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Steering Committee projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Steering Committee Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Steering Committee project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do managers and team members provide helpful suggestions during review meetings?
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluators write up is sufficient?
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. are all functions required by the customer included?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Steering Committee projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Steering Committee project?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the Steering Committee project?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the Steering Committee project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
Step-by-step and complete Steering Committee Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Steering Committee project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Steering Committee project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Steering Committee project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Steering Committee project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Steering Committee project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Steering Committee project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Steering Committee project with this in-depth Steering Committee Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Steering Committee projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Steering Committee and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Steering Committee investments work better.
This Steering Committee All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.