Core responsibility for leading your team is to optimize profitable revenue growth, engage with clients with focus on becoming the primary partner for Cybersecurity solutions and guidance, and to continually focus on enhancing client satisfaction.
More Uses of the Strategic Account Management Toolkit:
- Govern: conduct weekly department meetings to foster communication and consider areas of opportunities.
- Identify partnership opportunities; collect feedback on existing/potential utilization from organization teams.
- Develop Strategic Account Management strategies that move clients from renting space for meetings to engaging Spark for corporate learning and Professional Development activity.
- Ensure you are skilled in using Strategic Account Management tactics to achieve your strategic goals.
- Provide comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business with new and existing customers.
- Formulate: effective organizational and Project Management skills to meet deadlines while dealing with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be accountable for connecting the business and ensuring a feedback loop with your long term clients is paramount.
- Lead Strategic Planning and development of go to market initiatives for the International business unit.
- Audit: leverage relationships in an assigned set of existing enterprise accounts to grow existing revenue and close new business opportunities with additional decision makers.
- Head: monitor the pick pass reports frequently to ensure all priority orders are completed before the end of the shift.
- Ensure you guide; build and deepen executive relationships with strategic customer base to help influence long term technology and business decisions.
- Devise: work at the forefront of marketing technology and Big Data where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration.
- Be accountable for ensuring that business plans, forecasts, and metrics are updated and reflect accurate information.
- Help design processes, structures, and tools to effectively scale account management best practices.
- Manage with unwavering commitment to develop and deliver accurate and timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Ensure you support; lead Project Planning and implementation of technical development from design through manufacturing of the product.
- Be accountable for utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
- Devise: partner with internal and external resources to consult on content development for training, meetings, and special projects to ensure alignment with corporate account strategies.
- Recruit and on board the sales team in collaboration with other departments in your organization.
- Supervise: partner with strategic account executives to design and execute highly effective outreach campaigns to potential new clients (covering warm and cold relationships).
- Develop a close relationship with Strategic Account Management leadership to develop retention and organic growth initiatives.
- Ensure you enable; lead a consultative Sales Engagement, diving deep into a prospects business challenges and advising on impactful solutions.
- Make sure that your design delegates internal resources to resolve client issues, streamline processes, and maximize profit.
- Coordinate: new business Lead Generation / Strategic Account Management through personal contact and key industry involvement.
- Provide input into retail partnership strategy based on industry knowledge and partner opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate clients currently contracting with Spark for the delivery of Professional Development programs.
- Warrant that your design assess prospective clients current and potential needs, determine appropriate products and solutions.
- Coordinate: complete quality checks to ensure all items are available and present in each order as specified.
- Be accountable for developing sound, articulate Communication Plans which support the segment strategy; communicating often to ensure the strategy and growth actions are clearly understood throughout your organization.
- Lead: proactively monitor success and adoption, troubleshoot technical issues, and manage ongoing strategic support.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Account Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Account Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Account Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Account Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Account Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Strategic Account Management is underway?
- How do you mitigate Strategic Account Management risk?
- What are you verifying?
- What are allowable costs?
- How do you do Risk Analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Why is Strategic Account Management important for you now?
- How do you assess your Strategic Account Management workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Who is gathering Strategic Account Management information?
- Do you all define Strategic Account Management in the same way?
- How much data can be collected in the given timeframe?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Account Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Account Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Account Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Account Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Account Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Account Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Account Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Account Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Strategic Account Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Strategic Account Management project team have enough people to execute the Strategic Account Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Strategic Account Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Account Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Account Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Account Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Account Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Account Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Account Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Account Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Account Management project with this in-depth Strategic Account Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Account Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Account Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Account Management investments work better.
This Strategic Account Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.