Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic HR Partner Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic HR Partner Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic HR Partner Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic HR Partner Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic HR Partner Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Which approach that seeks the to link strategy, business, performance and HRM policies and practices, assumes that there are a number of HRM practices that are suitable for all organizations?
- What people-related strategies, interventions or investments are likely to bring about the greatest immediate, mid-term and longer-term benefits, relative to cost/resources?
- Has your organization and/or the board of directors adequately reviewed critical areas of risk and exposure with respect to executive compensation and related governance?
- Has your organization identified best practice solutions, with tools and resources, to the most common, highest-impact talent management challenges?
- Do line managers partner with HRBPs to help evaluate performance and development gaps and match business opportunities with HRBP development needs?
- How do you instil a culture of openness, curiosity and agility so your business can deliver for your customers in the midst of uncertainty?
- How will changing business models, working practices, customer expectations, employees, regulations and technology affect the way you work?
- Do the decision makers have a criteria against which to measure the result of the change and the process of implementing the change?
- Do hrbps fully understand the strategy of line clients as well as the implications of that strategy on clients business operations?
- Does your organization provide any details on any purchased applications that are currently being used in the HRIS/HCM area?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic HR Partner Strategy book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic HR Partner Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic HR Partner Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic HR Partner Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic HR Partner Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic HR Partner Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic HR Partner Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic HR Partner Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Account for the purpose of this Strategic HR Partner Strategy project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this Strategic HR Partner Strategy project aiming to achieve?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing your organizations development?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any Strategic HR Partner Strategy projects similar to this one in existence?
- Variance Analysis: How does the use of a single conversion element (rather than the traditional labor and overhead elements) affect standard costing?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which Strategic HR Partner Strategy project documents may be changed?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Strategic HR Partner Strategy project?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When does your organization expect to be able to complete it?
- WBS Dictionary: Are time-phased budgets established for planning and control of level of effort activity by category of resource; for example, type of manpower and/or material?
- Procurement Audit: Are there policies regarding special approval for capital expenditures?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic HR Partner Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic HR Partner Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic HR Partner Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic HR Partner Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic HR Partner Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic HR Partner Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic HR Partner Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic HR Partner Strategy project with this in-depth Strategic HR Partner Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic HR Partner Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic HR Partner Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic HR Partner Strategy investments work better.
This Strategic HR Partner Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.