Create, build and maintain Strategic Partnerships with Key Stakeholders in the assigned region in order to ensure the Sales Teams are equipped with the knowledge, skills and resources to grow the portfolio of Monster Energy products in the assigned territory.
More Uses of the Strategic Partner Toolkit:
- Supervise: infrastructure Service Managers serve as the primary point of contact, Strategic Partner and liaison for internal Business Partners of the infrastructure organization.
- Ensure you conceptualize; build, develop, and grow any Cross Functional Business Relationships, and helps team to also establish, vital to the success of the project.
- Ensure you oversee; understand and maneuver through the interests of a wide range of stakeholder groups, Strategic Partners, elected officials and administrative colleagues.
- Oversee: work closely with your Internal Product, engineering, and Marketing Teams and coordinate efforts to ensure the success of your Strategic Partnerships.
- Confirm your design maintains and evolves the Integrated Services vendor Governance Framework for optimizing the relationships with your Strategic Partner agreements to realize the full value of your contracts while mitigating any supplier risks.
- Hunt across your assigned in partnership with Channel Management and BDM in a sell through model working with agents to develop and generate new logos and closE Business.
- Maintain an ecosystem dashboard of contractual, performance and relationship status across the enterprise ecosystem of all Strategic Partners.
- Be certain that your operation constructs and sells large multi product, Integrated Solutions and services utilizing Strategic Partnerships which drivE Business outcomes.
- Ensure you know that recruiting is as much about building trust and developing Strategic Partnerships as it is about acquiring top talent.
- Liaise with finance and Service Delivery to ensure timely validation of invoices and tracking of spend pools as part of forecasting and Spend Management.
- Pilot: evangelist to clients, Strategic Partners and prospects with the vision of the Business Value and view of Market Direction around area of expertise.
- Confirm you carry out; lead the design and implementation of proper Operating model to ensure sustainable adoption of the digital solution (organizational impacts on site, Strategic Partnerships with external providers).
- Develop a repeatable partnerships playbook to identify, source, and manage Strategic Partnerships with Nonprofits, Educational organizations, Affinity/Identity Groups, and similar organizations.
- Orchestrate: fully understand each customers Business Needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Confirm you spearhead; lead monthly accounts payable close processes and partner across the finance and accounting organization to ensure accurate accounting of payments.
- Ensure you coach; sophisticated Decision Making skills in resolving complex challenges involving tradeoffs between Revenue Opportunities, Resource Availability, and overarching Strategic Objectives.
- Establish and maintain a strategy to expand and support your organizations vision of serving as the platform of record for Channel Partners.
- Establish metric/Performance Reporting approach, track Strategic Partner performance, and ensurE Business viability of Service Levels.
- Initiate: monitor social Analytics Tools and trends, stay abreast of new tools and new developments to existing social Analytics Tools, and evaluate existing tool suite regularly for cost and effectiveness.
- Evaluate: partner with brand and channel leadership to develop annual space opportunities and objectives that align to your long term growth goals.
- Develop new and leverage existing programs, tools and assets designed to showcase Autodesk as a Strategic Partner to enable the customer to get the most value out of your solutions, relationship and services.
- Manage to achieve this mission, you are building a Partner Ecosystem that is comprised of benefits consultants, health plans, and select health Service Providers to grow your business and drive even more impact.
- Manage work with organization wide People Team initiatives to assure the successful rollout and acceptance of initiatives, policies, and programs throughout your organization.
- Recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, joint Value Propositions, and Business Cases around Strategic Partnerships.
- Provide analytics that facilitate appropriate marketing investment decisions to optimize marketing investment returns while maximizing partner sales.
- Audit: prospect for mutually beneficial relationships between interact and Strategic Partners in order to access New Markets, enrich interacts existing footprint, and lend additional credibility and power to the interact brand.
- Create an inclusive Work Environment that inspires and encourages each team member to strive to achieve current and future Business Objectives.
- Establish: creatively and consistently communicate with partners to gain mindshare through various methods and across your organization sales, leadership, operations, marketing and more.
- Formulate: development of a Communications Strategy in coordination with Strategic Partner leadership and the distribution of a communications calendar.
- Ensure your objective is to increase new business revenue through the sale of services through channels and expand the partnership base and share of market.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Partner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Partner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Partner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Partner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Partner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Strategic Partner project manager?
- What should you measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Who makes the Strategic Partner decisions in your organization?
- What are your key Performance Measures or indicators and in process measures for the control and improvement of your Strategic Partner processes?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Strategic Partner effort?
- What Strategic Partner data should be collected?
- If you got fired and a new hire took your place, what would she do different?
- What should you stop doing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Partner book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Partner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Partner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Partner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Partner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Partner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Partner Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Partner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Strategic Partner project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Strategic Partner Project Team have enough people to execute the Strategic Partner Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Strategic Partner Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Partner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Partner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Partner Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Partner Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Partner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Partner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Partner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Partner project with this in-depth Strategic Partner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Partner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Partner and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Partner investments work better.
This Strategic Partner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.