Create, build and maintain Strategic Partnerships with Key Stakeholders in the assigned region in order to ensure the sales teams are equipped with the knowledge, skills and resources to grow the portfolio of Monster Energy products in the assigned territory.
More Uses of the Strategic Partners Toolkit:
- Recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, joint Value Propositions, and Business Cases around Strategic Partnerships.
- Manage: partner with brand and channel leadership to develop annual space opportunities and objectives that align to your long term growth goals.
- Confirm you anticipate; lead the design and implementation of proper Operating model to ensure sustainable adoption of the digital solution (organizational impacts on site, Strategic Partnerships with external providers).
- Warrant that your corporation constructs and sells large multi product, Integrated Solutions and services utilizing Strategic Partnerships which drivE Business outcomes.
- Manage to achieve this mission, you are building a Partner Ecosystem that is comprised of benefits consultants, health plans, and select health Service Providers to grow your business and drive even more impact.
- Establish metric/Performance Reporting approach, track Strategic Partner performance, and ensurE Business viability of Service Levels.
- Oversee: evangelist to clients, Strategic Partners and prospects with the vision of thE Business value and view of Market Direction around area of expertise.
- Confirm you advise; lead monthly accounts payable close processes and partner across the finance and accounting organization to ensure accurate accounting of payments.
- Collaborate with other members of leadership to develop and maintain Strategic Partnerships with Community Organizations and other entities as appropriate.
- Hunt across your assigned in partnership with Channel Management and BDM in a sell through model working with agents to develop and generate new logos and closE Business.
- Supervise: work closely with your Internal Product, engineering, and Marketing Teams and coordinate efforts to ensure the success of your Strategic Partnerships.
- Establish and maintain a strategy to expand and support your organizations vision of serving as the platform of record for Channel Partners.
- Create an inclusive Work Environment that inspires and encourages each team member to strive to achieve current and future Business Objectives.
- Manage work with organization wide People Team initiatives to assure the successful rollout and acceptance of initiatives, policies, and programs throughout your organization.
- Develop a repeatable partnerships playbook to identify, source, and manage Strategic Partnerships with Nonprofits, Educational organizations, Affinity/Identity Groups, and similar organizations.
- Ensure your objective is to increase new business revenue through the sale of services through channels and expand the partnership base and share of market.
- Maintain an ecosystem dashboard of contractual, performance and relationship status across the enterprise ecosystem of all Strategic Partners.
- Ensure you invent; sophisticated Decision Making skills in resolving complex challenges involving tradeoffs between Revenue Opportunities, Resource Availability, and overarching Strategic Objectives.
- Guide: prospect for mutually beneficial relationships between interact and Strategic Partners in order to access New Markets, enrich interacts existing footprint, and lend additional credibility and power to the interact brand.
- Serve as a Project Management on key Strategic Communication initiatives, engaging stakeholders for inputs while maintaining responsibility for message development.
- Ensure you know that recruiting is as much about building trust and developing Strategic Partnerships as it is about acquiring top talent.
- Achieve mission, financial and Strategic Goals through effective Budget Planning, implementation and oversight, maximizing financial contribution to your organization.
- Liaise with finance and Service Delivery to ensure timely validation of invoices and tracking of spend pools as part of forecasting and Spend Management.
- Lead: fully understand each customers Business Needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Orchestrate: research and understand market needs, trends and competitive offerings to identify Strategic Partnerships, go to Market Strategy and long term revenue growth.
- Provide analytics that facilitate appropriate marketing investment decisions to optimize marketing investment returns while maximizing partner sales.
- Ensure your planning develops and implements Marketing Strategies to attract and retain value added businesses, conducts Research And Analysis of competition to identify business availability and demand.
- Ensure you outperform; understand and maneuver through the interests of a wide range of stakeholder groups, Strategic Partners, elected officials and administrative colleagues.
- Warrant that your operation complies; partners with assigned business unit and Centers Of Excellence to identify, develop, and promote programs that meet strategic Business Objectives.
- Ensure you invent; build, develop, and grow any Cross Functional Business Relationships, and helps team to also establish, vital to the success of the project.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Partners Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Partners related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Partners specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Partners Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Partners improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Was a Business Case (cost/benefit) developed?
- Do you recognize Strategic Partners achievements?
- Do you have organizational privacy requirements?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Strategic Partners is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem you can usefully solve?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- How are policy decisions made and where?
- What Strategic Partners data should be collected?
- What happens when a new employee joins your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Partners book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Partners self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Partners Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Partners areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Partners Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Partners projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Partners Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Partners project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Strategic Partners project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Strategic Partners Project Team have enough people to execute the Strategic Partners Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Strategic Partners Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Partners Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Partners Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Partners project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Partners project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Partners project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Partners projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Partners and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Partners investments work better.
This Strategic Partners All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.