Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Success Factors Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Success Factors related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Success Factors specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Success Factors Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Success Factors improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Which of the external factors influence the integration process and which preventive actions are necessary to increase the probability of a successful integration of a foreign business entity?
- How can industries provide goods and services that yield highly satisfied, loyal customers and challenged to create demand for products and services through outstanding customer support?
- What are participants perceptions of the success of the intervention; satisfaction with the intervention; factors that influence the impact of the intervention, and recommended changes?
- What will be the critical success factors and the main risks that enterprises will encounter while implementing an effective and enduring software platform architecture?
- What, should be the areas of activity within the whole project that deserves project management focus with regard to achievement of the final project success?
- What are some special ways you can think of to put the strengths and success factors stated earlier to work in the area were interested in now?
- What are the success factors of voice-based user interfaces and how interfaces could be improved in order to achieve wider consumer adoption?
- What key factors are critical to the success or failure of an existing and/or emerging organizational network in the sustainability field?
- Which managerial, business, organizational, and cultural factors are important in ensuring the successful application of B2B technologies?
- What will be the critical success factors and main risks for implementing an effective and enduring software infrastructure architecture?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Success Factors book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Success Factors self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Success Factors Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Success Factors areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Success Factors Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Success Factors projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Success Factors Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Success Factors project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a social media policy and procedure?
- Issue Log: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When would a milestone chart be used instead of a bar char?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which Success Factors project documents may be changed?
- Decision Log: What makes you different or better than others companies selling the same thing?
- Lessons Learned: Were the Success Factors project objectives met (if not, briefly account for what wasnt met)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How many different communications channels does a Success Factors project team with six people have?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Success Factors project?
Step-by-step and complete Success Factors Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Success Factors project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Success Factors project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Success Factors project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Success Factors project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Success Factors project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Success Factors project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Success Factors project with this in-depth Success Factors Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Success Factors projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Success Factors and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Success Factors investments work better.
This Success Factors All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.