Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Successful Meetings Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Successful Meetings related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Successful Meetings specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Successful Meetings Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Successful Meetings improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What steps is your organization taking to ensure that it is continually growing with respect to its ability to provide value added activities in connection with meeting management solutions?
- Are your meeting ground rules adapted to ensure the most effective virtual meetings especially for board interaction and consideration and to preserve the human factor?
- How will detailed content and process information from sessions be relayed back to event organizers/participants, and in what time frame?
- Are you making effective use of breakout rooms throughout your meeting to stimulate consideration and ensure high levels of engagement?
- What materials will be prepared and distributed in advance of the meeting in order to prepare participants for the consideration?
- Is there an attempt to consult the members of the body before the agenda is finalized to see if there are additional topics?
- What specific decisions and outcomes resulted from the meeting, and what tasks need to be done as a result of the meeting?
- What can a leader do to help ensure meetings go well, and what are the implications when factoring in remote attendees?
- Will the group address the cultural problems at the time of the incident, later in the meeting, or at another meeting?
- Do you feel that that meeting was successful and that really it would help change the regulations, going forward?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Successful Meetings book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Successful Meetings self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Successful Meetings Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Successful Meetings areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Successful Meetings Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Successful Meetings projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Successful Meetings Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Successful Meetings project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was there a Successful Meetings project Definition document. Was there a Successful Meetings project Plan. Were they used during the Successful Meetings project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for status updates and maintenance defined?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the Successful Meetings project?
- Milestone List: Identify critical paths (one or more) and which activities are on the critical path?
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful Successful Meetings project plan execution?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- WBS Dictionary: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
Step-by-step and complete Successful Meetings Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Successful Meetings project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Successful Meetings project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Successful Meetings project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Successful Meetings project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Successful Meetings project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Successful Meetings project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Successful Meetings project with this in-depth Successful Meetings Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Successful Meetings projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Successful Meetings and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Successful Meetings investments work better.
This Successful Meetings All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.