Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sumo Logic Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sumo Logic related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sumo Logic specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sumo Logic Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sumo Logic improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Are processes, procedures, and technical and/or contractual measures defined, implemented, and evaluated to maintain proper security of third party endpoints with access to organizational assets?
- Are monitoring and internal reporting capabilities established to report on cryptographic operations, encryption, and key management policies, processes, procedures, and controls?
- Does your solution use behavioral analytics to assess whether individual users across your organization are attempting access in contexts that are typical or unusual?
- Have you identified your threat intelligence requirements based upon a risk assessment of information, information storage and information processing assets?
- Are policies and procedures for timely management of security incidents established, documented, approved, communicated, applied, evaluated, and maintained?
- Are infrastructure and virtualization security policies and procedures established, documented, approved, communicated, applied, evaluated, and maintained?
- Are there also uses that the market or wider public would have for data from an aggregation mechanism that should be taken into account?
- Are processes and technical measures for reporting monitoring system anomalies and failures defined, implemented, and evaluated?
- What internal reporting systems are you aware of that would assist organizations in evaluating climate related financial risks?
- What are the key specific areas where you can apply automation to ensure that your reach continues to align with your grasp?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sumo Logic book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sumo Logic self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sumo Logic Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sumo Logic areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sumo Logic Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sumo Logic projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sumo Logic Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sumo Logic project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Should staff call into the helpdesk or go to the website?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper Sumo Logic project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you work together to improve teaching and learning?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the Sumo Logic project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: If you are asked to lower your estimate because the price is too high, what are your options?
- Quality Audit: Does the suppliers quality system have a written procedure for corrective action when a defect occurs?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Sumo Logic project with this technology?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Sumo Logic project scheduling & tracking?
- Project Management Plan: Is the engineering content at a feasibility level-of-detail, and is it sufficiently complete, to provide an adequate basis for the baseline cost estimate?
Step-by-step and complete Sumo Logic Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sumo Logic project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sumo Logic project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sumo Logic project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sumo Logic project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sumo Logic project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sumo Logic project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sumo Logic project with this in-depth Sumo Logic Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sumo Logic projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sumo Logic and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sumo Logic investments work better.
This Sumo Logic All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.