Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Supplier Performance Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Supplier Performance Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Supplier Performance Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Supplier Performance Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Supplier Performance Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does your organization monitor information relating to customer perception as to whether your organization has met customer requirements as one of the performance of the quality management system?
- Have you procedures for seeking and receiving feedback on compliance performance from stakeholders as employees, customers, suppliers, regulators and from control logs and activity records?
- How should executives lower supply chains exposure to disruptive risks without giving up hard-earned gains in financial performance from improved supply chain cost efficiency?
- Is the approved supplier program based on the prior performance of a supplier and the risk level of the raw materials ingredients, packaging materials and services supplied?
- Does your organization monitor manufacturing processes performance to demonstrate compliance with customer requirements for product quality and efficiency of the process?
- Is there a procedure defining means to monitor supplier performance and the need for re-assessment and/or corrective action and is there is evidence of implementation?
- Is the facility utilizing suppliers or contractors for which it would be appropriate to review performance contractors relative to the social accountability elements?
- Does your organization have available capacity to meet the requirements of the proposed purchase in house, to the required quality and within the required timescale?
- Which one option is the best sequence of activities to adopt in order to implement a supplier management process and to bring the current situation under control?
- How do you balance the savings and/or better quality or performance from exclusive supplier agreements against the risk of creating unacceptable dependencies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Supplier Performance Management book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Supplier Performance Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Supplier Performance Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Supplier Performance Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Supplier Performance Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Supplier Performance Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Supplier Performance Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Supplier Performance Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers prohibited from accepting gifts from vendors?
- Scope Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Supplier Performance Management project managers participating in the Supplier Performance Management project know the Supplier Performance Management projects true status first hand?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Supplier Performance Management project success?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What innovations (if any) are developed to realize goals?
- Procurement Audit: Are receiving reports on file for all claims for equipment, supplies and materials in the paid claims file?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: If a role has only Signing-off, or only Communicating responsibility and has no Performing, Accountable, or Monitoring responsibility, is it necessary?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a procedure for dealing with complaints?
- Network Diagram: If x is long, what would be the completion time if you break x into two parallel parts of y weeks and z weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Supplier Performance Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Supplier Performance Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Supplier Performance Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Supplier Performance Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Supplier Performance Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Supplier Performance Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Supplier Performance Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Supplier Performance Management project with this in-depth Supplier Performance Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Supplier Performance Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Supplier Performance Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Supplier Performance Management investments work better.
This Supplier Performance Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.