Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Supplier Quality Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Supplier Quality Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Supplier Quality Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Supplier Quality Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Supplier Quality Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does supplier determine and implement effective arrangements for communicating with customers in regards to product information, order handling and customer complaints?
- How do you balance the savings and/or better quality or performance from exclusive supplier agreements against the risk of creating unacceptable dependencies?
- Has your organization established and maintained recorded to provide evidence of conformity to the requirements and of the effective operation of the QMS?
- Are raw materials, ingredients, packaging materials and services that impact on finished Product safety and quality supplied by an Approved Supplier?
- Are there any Managed Services areas that your organization would consider outsourcing, across any of your organizations business process areas?
- Does your organizations top management monitor the product realization process and the support processes to assure effectiveness and efficiency?
- Has your organization developed and deployed secure mobile, Cloud and analytics strategies to enter the next generation of predictive analytics?
- How can alternate materials produced by technologies be qualified for use without jeopardizing the patent interests of producers, or suppliers?
- Does your organizations top management ensure that the responsibilities and authorities are defined and communicated within your organization?
- How does your organization use information gained from its customers to improve customer relationship management strategies and practices?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Supplier Quality Management book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Supplier Quality Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Supplier Quality Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Supplier Quality Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Supplier Quality Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Supplier Quality Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Supplier Quality Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Supplier Quality Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the Supplier Quality Management project?
- Scope Management Plan: How will scope changes be identified and classified?
- Planning Process Group: How well will the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Change Management Plan: How will the stakeholders share information and transfer knowledge?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Supplier Quality Management project?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
- Project Management Plan: If the Supplier Quality Management project is complex or scope is specialized, do you have appropriate and/or qualified staff available to perform the tasks?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the Supplier Quality Management project team and stakeholders meeting regularly and using a meeting agenda and taking notes to accurately document what is being covered and what happened in the weekly meetings?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have skills to procure complex or special items (i.e. IT)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Who is responsible for work and budgets for each wbs?
Step-by-step and complete Supplier Quality Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Supplier Quality Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Supplier Quality Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Supplier Quality Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Supplier Quality Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Supplier Quality Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Supplier Quality Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Supplier Quality Management project with this in-depth Supplier Quality Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Supplier Quality Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Supplier Quality Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Supplier Quality Management investments work better.
This Supplier Quality Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.