Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Supply Chain Excellence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Supply Chain Excellence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Supply Chain Excellence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Supply Chain Excellence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Supply Chain Excellence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- When you begin moving down a path with your suppliers there is a clear understanding over your joint development of a product ÃÂÃÂ what happens if that product is patented?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the performance of your supply chain, including its contribution to enhancing your performance?
- Why is the digitalisation of end to end supply chain operations something that crucially involves collaboration and integration with partners?
- Does the supplier have sufficient protection to protect it from a fatal cyber-attack that would disrupt its everyday business continuity?
- Are you sitting down with your suppliers and customers to look at the potential for shared systems, protocols and ways of working?
- How can procurement complement the efforts of economic policies in order to accelerate economic development and generate profit?
- How is the supply chain changing amidst the evolution of the information age ÃÂÃÂ or, rather, the revolution in the new economy?
- Have you weighed up the appropriateness of developing collaborative relationships and networks up and down the supply chain?
- What are the best methods of integrating your partners when looking to use new digital technologies in the supply chain?
- What constitutes a dynamic supply chain and how do you bring all the elements into alignment to maximise its potential?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Supply Chain Excellence book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Supply Chain Excellence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Supply Chain Excellence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Supply Chain Excellence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Supply Chain Excellence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Supply Chain Excellence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Supply Chain Excellence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Supply Chain Excellence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Supply Chain Excellence project?
- Variance Analysis: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Supply Chain Excellence projections?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Risk Audit: The halo effect in business risk audits: can strategic risk assessment bias auditor judgment about accounting details?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Supply Chain Excellence project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Supply Chain Excellence project?
- Communications Management Plan: Are the stakeholders getting the information others need, are others consulted, are concerns addressed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the probable external agencies to act as Supply Chain Excellence project manager?
Step-by-step and complete Supply Chain Excellence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Supply Chain Excellence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Supply Chain Excellence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Supply Chain Excellence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Supply Chain Excellence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Supply Chain Excellence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Supply Chain Excellence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Supply Chain Excellence project with this in-depth Supply Chain Excellence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Supply Chain Excellence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Supply Chain Excellence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Supply Chain Excellence investments work better.
This Supply Chain Excellence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.