Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Supply Chain Operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Supply Chain Operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Supply Chain Operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Supply Chain Operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Supply Chain Operations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How is the supply chain taking advantage of a climate to convince management to deploy the already stated cash saving Reverse Logistics processes that have always been on the back burner?
- Did you consider process subject areas ÃÂÃÂ safety, security, ergonomics, forecasting, supply planning & people subject areas ÃÂÃÂ competency, labor relations, and organizational structure?
- Has your legal team reviewed all contracts with supply chain partners to understand what might be your organizations residual responsibilities and liabilities in case of an accident?
- Do the supplier agreements include organizations security requirements throughout the supply chain; if suppliers subcontract for parts of information and communication technology ?
- Are supply chain vulnerabilities protected from threats initiated against organizations, people, information, and resources that provide products or services to your organization?
- Is there sufficient transparency into how the cloud provider operates its services ÃÂÃÂ including service management practices, hiring policies, supply chain, data center facilities?
- Who is to possess the deeper understanding of supply chain design, planning and operations necessary to manage risk in a more integrated, centralized and intricate environment?
- Has your enterprise monetized potential impacts to shareholder valuation as a result of a supply chain-related incident that could damage your organization/Brand reputation?
- Does the vendor support event management capabilities monitoring supply chain events within the enterprise and events related to interaction with suppliers and customers?
- Has your organization identified its sustainability risks (and opportunities) related to procurement activities, including the already stated relating to supply chains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Supply Chain Operations book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Supply Chain Operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Supply Chain Operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Supply Chain Operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Supply Chain Operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Supply Chain Operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Supply Chain Operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Supply Chain Operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: What is the anticipated procedure (recruitment, solicitation of volunteers, or assignment) for selecting team members?
- Project Schedule: If there are any qualifying green components to this Supply Chain Operations project, what portion of the total Supply Chain Operations project cost is green?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Supply Chain Operations projects / systems?
- Team Operating Agreement: Conflict resolution: how will disputes and other conflicts be mediated or resolved?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of your organization foster or hinder the process?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Supply Chain Operations project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are actual Supply Chain Operations project results compared with planned or expected results to determine the variance?
- Procurement Audit: Has management taken the necessary steps to ensure that relevant control systems are always up to date?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
Step-by-step and complete Supply Chain Operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Supply Chain Operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Supply Chain Operations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Supply Chain Operations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Supply Chain Operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Supply Chain Operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Supply Chain Operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Supply Chain Operations project with this in-depth Supply Chain Operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Supply Chain Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Supply Chain Operations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Supply Chain Operations investments work better.
This Supply Chain Operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.