Develop and recommend processes to optimize Supply Chain performance against Key Performance Indicators to ensure the right balance of merchandising, transportation and Supply Chain considerations are made to maximize profitability and Customer Satisfaction.
More Uses of the Supply Chain Planning Toolkit:
- Make sure that your design provides effective direction to Warehouse Supervisor, Supply Chain specialization and Production Planner with regards to Performance Management, skills development, attendance, communication and recognition.
- Be accountable for conducting periodic meetings with plant leadership teams to coach, direct and organize activities that lead to the proper setting of production schedules, inventory levels and replenishment cycles.
- Lead: conduct supplier calls to secure production updates, review availability of raw materials and components, provide direction when resources are constrained.
- Collaborate with Key Stakeholders in understanding monthly forecasting, sales trends, and marketing initiatives to support the coordination of Supply Chain Activities and validate forecasted demands.
- Collaborate with thE Business to develop the suite of segmentation strategies to incorporate into the planning design to support thE Business go to market strategies serving channels/customers.
- Support Supply Chain teams through analysis and support of Business Systems focused on enhancing processes resulting in increased system and process efficiencies.
- Communicate fully with business executives, staff team members, and Plant Personnel to ensure successful Change Management; provide routine and comprehensive updates on plan status with clear line of sight to cost and delivered benefits.
- Support Strategic Planning process throughout the year, working with other master planners and the manufacturing strategy team to create optimized plans.
- Ensure you embrace strategic Thought Leadership, and have credibility to influencE Business leaders in order to add value in delivering solutions to optimize thE Business.
- Make sure that your operation gathers aftermarket demand, forecasts, and Sales and Operations Planning data and analyzes information to develop a valid Production Plan and achievable master schedule for the facility.
- Be accountable for architecting planning solutions using rapid response, MRP to achieve a defined business outcome, working with interfaces, work flows and Data Management/data migration.
- Ensure your venture leads a broad range of complex Supply Chain processes, as Inventory analysis and planning, Demand Planning, import/export operations, and Sales and Operations Planning (SOP).
- Identify and inform your organization of critical issues that could arise to impact thE Business that are linked to Supply And Demand and provide preventative Corrective Action.
- Ensure your group leads and governs the transformation of the planning/buying groups at facilities to support Customers, achieve inventory targets and optimize manufacturing resources.
- Be accountable for researching, writing, and advising on the changing vendor marketplace for Supply Chain Planning solutions, new technology developments and Defining emerging Supply Chain Planning ecosystems, architecture, and business models.
- Manage: partner internally and across functions to create and implement solutions to complex challenges across strategic initiatives, forward planning and tactical execution of thE Business.
- Be accountable for generating purchase orders in compliance with Safety Stock policies to ensure product is available through the Supply Chain to meet consumption requirements.
- Revisit the capacity plan as new product opportunities, capacity rationalization, or technology shifts occur that require analysis beyond the current budget year timeframe.
- Identify: direct Customer Service teams to ensure Demand Planning/forecasting and Customer Service support meet customers requirements and achievE Business targets in accordance with departments strategy.
- Drive: partner across all functional areas of the Project Team to develop the best technological solutions and visibility for an effective planning process environment to enable the most effective Customer Service, at optimal inventories and cost.
- Assure your enterprise evaluates the internal performance for all aspects of the Supply Chain and drive Continuous Improvement of supply system operations with effective leadership.
- Negotiate and administer optimal terms with suppliers that consider, among other things, cost, quality and supply continuity in support of unique program requirements.
- Support periodic inventory review with local leadership teams to drive accountability in inventory actions and Manage Risks in inventory planning assumptions.
- Drive: capacity to use the materials planning system to manage Supply And Demand plans taking long term Corrective Action on exception messages and other alerts based on Root Cause Analysis.
- Collaborate with software Quality Assurance and Development Teams in an Agile environment using Business Requirements, and design artifacts, acting as the Voice of the customer.
- Confirm your operation complies; directs and coordinates the day to day and long term strategic activities of the Supply Chain team to ensure timely planning and procurement of Goods And Services to meet business demand.
- Make sure that your organization complies; its all about managing supplier relationships and ensuring the availability of parts and services in the Supply Chain, while maintaining inventory at acceptable levels.
- Warrant that your organization complies; plans and implements activities related to the timely, cost effective procurement, Inventory Control, planning and Quality Control of production materials.
- Help advance quality processes and Continuous Improvement initiatives, ultimately to maintain or become supplier of choice for existing and new customers.
- Drive goal achievement through leadership, managing proper purchasing and planning processes and development of inter department communication and alignment.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Supply Chain Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Supply Chain Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Supply Chain Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Supply Chain Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Supply Chain Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What does verifying compliance entail?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Is there a Supply Chain Planning Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- What do you need to qualify?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- Is there a Work Around that you can use?
- What goals did you miss?
- What are specific Supply Chain Planning rules to follow?
- How will the Supply Chain Planning data be analyzed?
- Are you measuring, monitoring and predicting Supply Chain Planning activities to optimize operations and profitability, and enhancing outcomes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Supply Chain Planning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Supply Chain Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Supply Chain Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Supply Chain Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Supply Chain Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Supply Chain Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Supply Chain Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Supply Chain Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Supply Chain Planning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Supply Chain Planning Project Team have enough people to execute the Supply Chain Planning Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Supply Chain Planning Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Supply Chain Planning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Supply Chain Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Supply Chain Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Supply Chain Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Supply Chain Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Supply Chain Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Supply Chain Planning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Supply Chain Planning investments work better.
This Supply Chain Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.