Systematize Support Function: current industry methods for evaluating, implementing, and disseminating It Security Assessment, monitoring, detection and remediation tools and procedures utilizing standards based concepts and capabilities.
More Uses of the Support Function Toolkit:
- Secure that your organization oversees the creation and execution of departmental budgets and forecasts for applicable Technology Support Function.
- Create and update a compliant risk methodology covering all Business Lines and Support Functions.
- Coordinate Support Function: work effectively with Operations and Support Functions to translate Process Improvement findings into sustained improvements and Standard Work.
- Support Functions to re engineering client processes to yield improvements, using appropriate Lean Six Sigma techniques.
- Methodize Support Function: partner and collaborate with the research and Operations Management, and Support Functions, to implement and administer safety programs, procedures, and practices.
- Direct Support Function: plan, source, make/deliver, deploy and related Support Functions, as master Data Management or Product Lifecycle management, in a High Tech environment.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Network Engineering, Business Application, Database Administration, and Desktop Support Functions to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of corporate servers to meet Business Demands.
- Supervise multiple manufacturing disciplines in an integrated workforce environment that coordinates daily activities with Production Control, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Materials and other manufacturing Support Functions.
- Methodize Support Function: plan, source, make/deliver, deploy and related Support Functions, as master Data Management or Product Lifecycle management, in a High Tech environment.
- Ensure Support Functions achieve the Process Capability and Continual Improvement through measuring and Monitoring Performance and Root Cause Problem Solving to drive overall Operational improvements.
- Confirm your organization oversees the day to day operations of your organization and ensures quality administrative and operational Support Functions are in place and functioning according to established standards, budget and funding sources.
- Orchestrate Support Function: work closely with business unit and Support Functions to implement Best Practice Risk Management Framework and Risk Governance that meet the needs of the businesses and expectations of the regional supervisors.
- Manage to Support Functional design; needs to understand and manage how data is mapped and how data decisions should align with business decisions being gathered and made.
- Confirm your organization complies; progress actualize lead collaboration across your organization to fully leverage capability of business and Support Functions and allocate resources to ensure the availability of necessary people, technology and capital.
- Confirm your planning complies; directs and coordinates collaboration on Business Activities between all Sales Support Functions to ensure seamless execution of sales initiatives and identify / communicate Improvement Opportunities.
- Manage work with development, engineering, and Quality Assurance teams to Support Functional and Load Testing of developed applications and components.
- Assure your organization performs specialized administrative Support Functions in support of department or program activities.
- Formulate Support Function: plan, source, make/deliver, deploy and related Support Functions, as master Data Management or Product Lifecycle management, in a High Tech environment.
- Serve as an employee advocate, internal consulting and Business Partner with management on Human Resources issues impacting the performance of the Manufacturing Operations and all Support Functions.
- Support Functional Management initiatives and objectives.
- Serve as a dependable technical liaison between validation and manufacturing / manufacturing Support Functions and systems.
- Provide various Support Functions in support of backend processes and partner execution in the program inclusive of, and not limited to, partner communications, Intel Partner Portal, Intel Partner Studio, Intel Solution Marketplace, insight.
- Support Functional and Performance Testing of equipment, subsystems and systems in support of satellite assembly, integration and test.
- Identify and implement process, people and System Changes to the Operations Support Function, in collaboration with organization sites and network teams.
- Formulate Support Function: interface with Security Officers, managers, guard force, Facilities Management, and other Operations Support Functions.
- Utilize IT Risk Assessment and business Impact Analysis to Support Functional Requirements for IT Business Continuity Planning and determine gaps and existing IT Risks to the enterprise.
- Confirm your organization complies; directs and coordinates collaboration on Business Activities between all Sales Support Functions to ensure seamless execution of sales initiatives and identify / communicate Improvement Opportunities.
- Arrange that your corporation oversees administrative Support Functions related to budget formulation and execution, accounting, procurement, property, personnel, safety, and space and Facility management.
- Ensure the operation and delivery of an efficient and effective Service Desk, Call Center, and Technical Support Function.
- Pilot Support Function: work effectively with Operations and Support Functions to translate Process Improvement findings into sustained improvements and Standard Work.
- Make sure that your team provides deliverables in support of monthly corporate rolling forecast, annual Business Planning, and Corporate Strategy quantification processes.
- Drive Support Function: function as Technical Advisor and liaison to project leadership; communicate progress, issues, and results.
- Be able to plan and execute projects, communicate milestones, get the work done from multi functional groups and teams.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Support Function Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Support Function related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Support Function specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Support Function Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Support Function improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you proactively clarify deliverables and Support Function quality expectations?
- How can you manage cost down?
- Do you have the optimal project Management Team structure?
- Who are four people whose careers you have enhanced?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Support Function is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What is effective Support Function?
- How will corresponding data be collected?
- Who makes the Support Function decisions in your organization?
- Did your employees make progress today?
- What potential megatrends could make your Business Model obsolete?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Support Function book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Support Function self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Support Function Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Support Function areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Support Function Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Support Function projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Support Function Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Support Function project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Support Function project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Support Function Project Team have enough people to execute the Support Function Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Support Function Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Support Function Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Support Function project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Support Function Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Support Function Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Support Function project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Support Function project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Support Function project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Support Function project with this in-depth Support Function Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Support Function projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Support Function and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Support Function investments work better.
This Support Function All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.