Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SWOT Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SWOT Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SWOT Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SWOT Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SWOT Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- A business plan for the future rests on a thorough understanding of where you are now as an organization. Carrying out a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) or a PESTEL analysis (Political, Economic, Social-cultural, Technological, Environmental and Legal) are useful tools to help you do this. Consider any strength you can build upon and any weaknesses you need to address. What external influences are impacting upon your organization (changes in the law, government policy, users)?
- What combination of realized opportunities, avoided threats, dramatic enhancement of strengths, and correction of weaknesses could result in significant, discontinuous improvement in performance?
- How do you launch a strategic planning process that aligns police management controls, personnel, processes and technology with key directives that can be carried out and tracked over time?
- Are ongoing operational costs, service levels and asset replacement schedules considered in the long term strategic planning process and in assessing long term investment dollars?
- What are opportunities and strengths, and constraints or limits to applying commercial-sector marketing practices to sanitation and what are promising practices to overcome them?
- How do you align your strategic planning process to focus on the big picture and apply ideas in drawing your organizations strategy canvas to arrive at a blue ocean strategy?
- Does the method chosen for monitoring the success of the records management strategy map to the strategic planning methodology used by your organization (if one exists)?
- How does your organization assist the public to understand more about the strategic planning and where things might be heading in direction, as opposed to anywhere else?
- What monitoring and verification mechanisms are necessary to track contractor performance between the window of strategic planning and re-bidding operational contracts?
- How does your organization ensure that it has a sufficiently robust understanding of future technological developments and scenarios to inform its strategic planning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SWOT Analysis book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SWOT Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SWOT Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SWOT Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SWOT Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SWOT Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SWOT Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SWOT Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was there a sound basis for the scorings applied to the criteria and was the scoring well balanced?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the SWOT Analysis project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved SWOT Analysis project plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the ways to create and distribute SWOT Analysis project performance information?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Project Schedule: Are there activities that came from a template or previous SWOT Analysis project that are not applicable on this phase of this SWOT Analysis project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Change Management Plan: Would you need to tailor a special message for each segment of the audience?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of staff development needs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are expert judgment and historical information utilized to estimate activity duration?
Step-by-step and complete SWOT Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SWOT Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SWOT Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SWOT Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SWOT Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SWOT Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SWOT Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SWOT Analysis project with this in-depth SWOT Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SWOT Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SWOT Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SWOT Analysis investments work better.
This SWOT Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.