Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical system management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any system management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated system management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the system management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 636 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which system management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 636 standard requirements:
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent system management services/products?
- Is the intent of this language to prohibit the Local Mental Health Authority (LMHA) from providing the development of the service plan?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- What are the operations requirements for system management and monitoring of the production system?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- Were the planned controls working?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the system management book in PDF containing 636 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your system management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the system management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which system management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough system management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage system management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step system management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 system management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the system management project?
- Communications Management Plan: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
- Planning Process Group: Is the system management project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Cost Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the system management project?
- Change Request: How many times must the change be modified or presented to the change control board before it is approved?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful system management project completion?
- Procurement Audit: Were no charges billed to interested economic operators or the parties to the system?
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: How will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What is the information level of detail required for each stakeholder?
Step-by-step and complete system management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 system management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 system management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 system management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 system management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 system management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 system management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any system management project with this in-depth system management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose system management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in system management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make system management investments work better.
This system management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.